This is a beautiful resort. Do not be scared by other bad reviews, we just got back and had a great time. I am an extremely critical hotel guest, and they satisfied all of out requests. When checking in, ask for a room in the main hotel or the marina village. They are the best.
Restaurants are very good, but expensive. Expect to pay $30 for steak or $28 for fish. Pricing at all restaurants equals that of NY, LA, or Wash, DC. The pools are great, facility is clean and new, the island takes 20 min to get to, but is great. Snag a good room rate and go!
Look for a package that includes breakfast -- otherwise it will cost $25 a person per day for breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning oceanfront resort perched atop a cliff, overlooking Caribbean Sea on one side & Atlantic Ocean on the other. Check out the dramatic views, the private island, relaxing spa golf course or the water park - it's all part of this Caribbean paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Conquistador Resort, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel Fajardo
- Waldorf Astoria Fajardo
- El Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- Conquistador Hotel Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Puerto Rico
- El Conquistador Resort, A Waldorf Astoria Resort Puerto Rico/Fajardo