“Absolutely amazing”
Review of Tasca OleLelolai - CLOSED

Tasca OleLelolai
Cuisines: Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Business meetings
Description: Spanish/Boricua Tavern Restaurant serving Tapas, Seafood, Sangria, Wine, Beer. Come have a few drinks and Tapas, listen to flamenco, and gaze out at the incredible ocean view from our patio tables!
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Wow what a great place , loved the Decor , the service was outstanding , the food was unbelievably good!! Everything from the appetizers to the entre to the dessert , oh and the drinks , next time I'm in Puerto Rico I will most definitely make it a top priority to go eat here , we had a party of 9 and everyone's food was nothing short of delicious .

Reviewed February 22, 2013

One of the most enchanting places on EARTH! Great service and hospitality. I have been a regular customer here and the service, food, hospitality is of first class every visit. Been here with family, friends, business groups and on occations SOLO. You gotta try the lamb chops,,,my god,,,you will always come back for more.Truly GREAT!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had dinner here our second night of vacation and wanted to like it more than we did. The setting was truly lovely - but it was fancier than we really wanted/needed with an eight year old in tow - so we may just not have been the right fit for the experience. We ordered probably 7 tapas, and sangria, and our kiddo had the chicken fingers (of course). The sangria was delicious, and our kiddo raved about his chicken, but the tapas were just okay. For the amount we paid, we had hoped to have a better meal.

Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

A group of 4 of us had a delicious dinner on our 1st night in Puerto Rico last night. Our waiter Maleo was extremely helping in helping us to decide what to order. We had several tapas. The scallops in mango sauce were outstanding. The paella and sangria were also excellent. We finished with a yummy dessert that unfortunately I can't remember the name of, but it was a fried sugary dough with sugar and ice cream. We would definitely recommend!

Reviewed February 19, 2013

I called them to make a reservation. We were a party of 4. However they can only make reservations for parties of 6 or more. But the man I was speaking too said that we could just "come on down!" Because they had plenty of room. So we drove for a couple of minutes from the hotel that we were staying at. I'm stressing- a couple of minutes. We then walked up the side of the building to the back, and tried the door, and it was locked! We walked back down to the front of the building and looked to see if there was another entrance, but there wasn't. However, the building was PACKED full of people, just minutes after I was told on the phone that there was plenty of room. We walked back up the side of the building, and tried the only entrance again, and again, but it was locked. So we left (while people were staring at us the whole time). I called the restaraunt, and the same person picked up. I told him that his doors were locked, and he said "well, it's a full house".
I hung up. I will not beg to enter a restaraunt.
So, I was lied too. And on top of that, it's a major fire hazard to lock your doors when there is a full house. Couldn't you let people in and sit them down to wait? Very badly run, and not very safe. Never will I eat at this restaraunt.