“Enjoyable”
Review of Tasca OleLelolai - CLOSED

Tasca OleLelolai
Cuisines: Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Scenic view
Description: Spanish/Boricua Tavern Restaurant serving Tapas, Seafood, Sangria, Wine, Beer. Come have a few drinks and Tapas, listen to flamenco, and gaze out at the incredible ocean view from our patio tables!
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My wife and I went there on Wednesday night. Sat outside and was treated to a fantastic lightning show over the water.
We had stuffed mushrooms as an appetizer, very good, My wife had the fish soup which was outstanding filled with shrimp, mussels, squid, fish and more. I had the paella mixta which was good but not great. It was a huge portion filled with shrimp, mussels, chicken, steak and more. Both dishes were so large that we took 1/2 back to where we were staying and had it for dinner the next night and still didn't finish it all.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

We came here hoping for more, based on the reviews. Our waiter, Maelo, was wonderful, but the food was only OK. I had the whole fish of the day. It came, dry as toast, sitting on the plate. It looked as if it had been tossed into oil, and then fished out, with nothing done to it. My husband 's tapas were better. The garlic shrimp and stuffed peppers were excellent, but his chicken was terrible and the Cesaer salad weak. Not good value

Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was a great choice!!!. The food and the service were outstanding. If you are in this area or even if you are staying at El Conquistador do not bother eating anywhere else. Mary the owner seems to be there every night so she assures you will get the best meal of your life. Our server, I think his name was "Maelo" also impress me with his smile, service and knowledge of the menu. I don't think PR has a better restaurant and I hope they keep the standard and quality of the food and the service.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Love the food. Great service specially waiter Maelo. He is very knowledgeable about the menu. Everything that I have tried in this restaurant is delicious. One of my favorite places to eat.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We planned to go to Pasion por el Fogon, but it was closed on Wed. We saw a crowded restaurant about a couple of houses down, so we stopped by to see if we can get seats. To our surprise we got to eat a very cozy place, with good service and very good food. We liked that the portions were not too big and the food was very tasty and hot. We were even more surprised to get the bills. Very affordable price indeed