“Great food, great restaurant”
Review of Tasca OleLelolai - CLOSED

Tasca OleLelolai
Cuisines: Spanish, Puerto Rican
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: Spanish/Boricua Tavern Restaurant serving Tapas, Seafood, Sangria, Wine, Beer. Come have a few drinks and Tapas, listen to flamenco, and gaze out at the incredible ocean view from our patio tables!
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This was a great choice!!!. The food and the service were outstanding. If you are in this area or even if you are staying at El Conquistador do not bother eating anywhere else. Mary the owner seems to be there every night so she assures you will get the best meal of your life. Our server, I think his name was "Maelo" also impress me with his smile, service and knowledge of the menu. I don't think PR has a better restaurant and I hope they keep the standard and quality of the food and the service.

There are newer reviews for Tasca OleLelolai

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Love the food. Great service specially waiter Maelo. He is very knowledgeable about the menu. Everything that I have tried in this restaurant is delicious. One of my favorite places to eat.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We planned to go to Pasion por el Fogon, but it was closed on Wed. We saw a crowded restaurant about a couple of houses down, so we stopped by to see if we can get seats. To our surprise we got to eat a very cozy place, with good service and very good food. We liked that the portions were not too big and the food was very tasty and hot. We were even more surprised to get the bills. Very affordable price indeed

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Good food and great setting and view, especially on the porch. Enjoyed the Mango sangria, Popular, as it does have a small wait. Had to close early the night we were there as they had been so busy over the weekend that they were low on supplies

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We sat on the deck when it was a full moon and the view of the water (through the power lines) was nice. Food was good but the service was slow! I think they forgot about us.