“Amazing adventure!!!”

Enchanted Island Eco Tours
Ranked #1 of 55 Tours in Fajardo
More attraction details
Owner description: Enchanted Island Eco Tours is the Original Outfitter of the Bioluminescent Lagoon Kayak Adventure! Since 1997 Trust in the Experience! Don't Settle for less than the Original!
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Amazing adventure!!!”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This was a tale of a lifetime for me! I've been to many places and had a lot of experiences but this was top 5 for sure! At night, the bay, the crew, the perfect amount of activity level for my not so active self! I also loved that our group was easy to see and organized unlike all the rest we ran across who all seemed lost and out of control!

Visited October 2012

Golden, Colorado
“Once in a lifetime experience!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Kayaking in the dark through the mangrove and coming out into the lagoon was an exciting adventure! There is a lot of other kayakers which can be challenging and being in a big group is even more challenging especially if you are not coordinated with your partner on navigating a kayak. I will make this tour my first priority if i get the opportunity to go back. If you go to the website you will find a very thorough and accurate description of what to expect on this tour.

New York, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bio Bay Tour”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The overall experience was good and a must see/do experience.

Provide gear storage, organic insect repellent, fresh water rinse, and snacks at the end. They are really professional and you can trust these guys!

The only thing that was disappointing was the inability to hear the lecture from the group leader. This was due to the fact that in preparation for the lecture, the leader asked all of us to line up so that we are all facing towards him. As a result my kayak was positioned at one of the far ends of the chain so could not hear his commentary very well. This was worsened by the fact that the kayak next to us decided to let go of us, so we started drifting away.

More time to just float around in the lagoon would have definitely added to the experience to give us time to just splash around and observe the phenomenon. The experience ends up being constant kayaking, or listening to the leader talk.

1 Thank JohChan
Louisville, Kentucky
“Magical interaction with nature...”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip to Puerto Rico. I wasn't sure what to expect but it was so unique and memorable. I had two children with me, one 13 and one 8, and I think the level of adventure and difficulty was perfect; just enough to push their comfort zone but not enough to scare them. It was pitch black at some points, which really highlighted the beautiful sounds of the nocturnal wildlife. Kayaking at night is a totally different experience; the bioluminescent life in the water was fascinating. I felt very safe with the guides and the whole experience was so well organized. I would definitely recommend this if you really want to take in the best of Puerto Rico.

Visited December 2012
Petaluma
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We took the bioluminescence tour on 1/18/13. Everyone working for the tour group was professional, knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. The on the water time was 2 hrs and that was after 45 minutes or so of information and safety talk. The paddle was not too strenuous but steady enough to not be boring. Dan, our lead guy, was full of information that added greatly to the experience. Really appreciated the tour company's focus on the environment and the ecology of the area.