“Good food, blah atmosphere”
Review of Blue Iguana

Blue Iguana
Ranked #30 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: For a casual dining experience with your favorite Mexican dishes, the Blue Iguana Mexican Grill and Bar is one of the more laid-back restaurants in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. This restaurant also has several TV’s including one large screen always televising current sports and events. You can also come and play pool at The Blue Iguana during your stay in Puerto Rico.
Reviewed March 30, 2013

The food was pretty good but the atmosphere was drab. The service was extremely slow. Good nachos and quesadillas.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

At first it looked for like a cafeteria at the Fajardo Inn. You watch the cooks cook in the open kitchen. Peopla play pool on the other side. As I sat down I wasn't to sure about eating there. The burgers were beyond delicious, the steak fajitas were MY FAVORITE, and if I could I would be eating them right now! There drinks aren't too shabby either! All in all I had a great experience and the food was delicious! The prices are extremely reasonable as well!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We had a nice romantic evening, few drinks. There food is good and is private and perfect for couples getaway.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Blue Iguana made a great vegetarian meal at a good price. The food tasted wonderful, and the portion size was great. I really like my salsa and put it on chips, sandwiches, and a few times even on waffles instead of syrup. The Blue Iguana has one of the best (if not the best) tasting salsa that I have ever had. I asked for three helpings of it and liked it so much (and told them so) that they gave me a container to take with me. We took it onto a cruise ship that we were boarding the next day. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were exploring Fajardo before doing the bioluminescent bay thing and wanted something to eat and drink. We happened to drive past the Fajardo Inn and turned into the parking lot to see if they had a bar. We discovered the Blue Iguana. Always a pleasant surprise when you get great food and service when you randomly pick a place. Very nice menu. A fun place.

1  Thank Dennis W