“Excellent vegetarian food, great service”
Review of Blue Iguana

Blue Iguana
Ranked #30 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Description: For a casual dining experience with your favorite Mexican dishes, the Blue Iguana Mexican Grill and Bar is one of the more laid-back restaurants in Fajardo, Puerto Rico. This restaurant also has several TV’s including one large screen always televising current sports and events. You can also come and play pool at The Blue Iguana during your stay in Puerto Rico.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

The Blue Iguana made a great vegetarian meal at a good price. The food tasted wonderful, and the portion size was great. I really like my salsa and put it on chips, sandwiches, and a few times even on waffles instead of syrup. The Blue Iguana has one of the best (if not the best) tasting salsa that I have ever had. I asked for three helpings of it and liked it so much (and told them so) that they gave me a container to take with me. We took it onto a cruise ship that we were boarding the next day. I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were exploring Fajardo before doing the bioluminescent bay thing and wanted something to eat and drink. We happened to drive past the Fajardo Inn and turned into the parking lot to see if they had a bar. We discovered the Blue Iguana. Always a pleasant surprise when you get great food and service when you randomly pick a place. Very nice menu. A fun place.

1  Thank Dennis W
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

go figure the same chef works here and at starfish which the two restaurants are in same hotel we had explosion burger n tacos amazing !! very yummy and filling ! we came here after our flamenco trip that morn. it was very worth the long hike up the hill to hotel

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The food and drinks here were tasty. I'm a vegetarian and the server was very helpful in his recommendations. My friend ordered the fajitas and really enjoyed her food. The atmosphere was laid-back--exactly what we wanted after spending a day on the water. The prices were reasonable too.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very convenient if you're staying at the Fajardo Inn. Nice for a cocktail after a day of touring PR. Best shrimp alfredo ever! But not Puerto Rican food, if that's what you're looking for. Pretty standard sports bar food. Very attentive wait staff and good service.