“Perfect spot”

Stingray Cafe
Ranked #13 of 105 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located at the seaside La Marina Village on the grounds of El Conquistador Resort, Stingray Cafe is open Monday - Sunday for dinner. Enjoy breathtaking views of the ocean and Palomino Island as you dine on award-winning fare. Chef Dayn Smith presents his creative, Caribbean-infused seafood cuisine in a variety of menu items. Sample the homemade tropical fruit sorbets. Reservations are recommended.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I loved having dinner choices for the little ones from the bar in front like chicken fingers by the way the Halibut is delicious. I'll return before I go back home

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I went here with my husband and mother and was really pleased with the service and quality of food! I had the scallops and my husband had skirt steak which is called churrasco. They also had a set menu; which my mother had the paella. And you have you try the piña colada dessert!!

2  Thank Pvilla123
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

I went here for my honeymoon, and we went fishing and caught a mahi mahi the local fish (dorado). We couldn't find anyone to prepare it for us, but we met chef Jojo Torres at Stingray Cafe and he was more than happy to do it... And wow!!! He prepared it in 3 different styles; all of them great. The service was fantastic and the view amazing. Thank you for a great first married memory dinner!!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

We were staying at the El Conquistador Resort where this and other restaurants are located. One night we decided to eat at the resort vs going out to some of the very good local restaurants. Stingray is very nicely decorated and has plenty of outside seating near the marina. We ordered wine, a variety of fish dishes and chicken mafungo. The presentation was excellent, and the food was tasty although some of the dishes had an unexpected slight salty aftertaste. My wife, being from Honduras, said that this love of salt is something she had grown up with but I found it a bit put-offish. The wine list offered basic standards at fairly healthy markups ($10 wine for $56, etc). That wouldn't be too bad if the temperature could be kept closer to the 60-65 degree range for a good red wine. But overall the service was very good and the dinner was nice, however you must expect that it will be pricey.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

when i went to this restaurant the service was excellent and the waiter i believe his name was john carlos was waiting on me hand and foot. the risotto and lobster i had was second to none, it was awesome my taste buds were alive when i ate the food, i will definitely go back there again, and i recommend it to any of my friends and family