“Best mofongo hands down”
Review of La Estacion

La Estacion
Ranked #3 of 108 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kitchen opens Thursday -Monday at 5pm. Restaurant closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating and indoor dining room available.
Reviewed May 4, 2014

My husband and I were in Fajardo for 4 nights and ate here twice! Amazing food and service Between the 4 nights we were in PR we had mofongo 3 times.... The mofongo at La Estacipn was by far the best. I recommend the shrimp and mahi mah mofongo. The second night I had lobster which was amazing. The sides are so good also. A papaya salad and tostones!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,903)

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I went there yesterday with my wife it was and excellent place beautiful surroundings good services and excellent food... all the food was succulent. We will be coming back

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

I have never had such exquisite food in my life. The pork tenderloins and the Mofongo are to die for. You should also try the pinchas. They're slathered in guava BBQ sauces.

I would recommend this place 100 times over if I could. Excellent food and worth every penny.

Reviewed May 3, 2014

Offering local cuisine that is very good and has a fun atmosphere. The mofongo is delicious. The red snapper is okay but came with its head and teeth.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Best and largest lobster I've ever eaten. Hands down, my favorite dinner experience while visiting Puerto Rico. A must go to again!