“Great night”

Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kitchen opens Thursday -Monday at 5pm. Restaurant closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating and indoor dining room available.
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Loved the food and the atmosphere as well as the very friendly waitstaff. Food was beautiful to look at as well at delicious tasting

Write a ReviewReviews (1,890)

Reviewed February 26, 2014

An old gas station, quaintly redone into a restaurant, with indoor and outdoor seating. Menu is well done and presented. Need a reservation, call ahead, or sit in bar for the wait. We waited 45 min. We enjoyed our meal immensely.

Reviewed February 25, 2014 via mobile

This was a great place all around! Wonderful atmosphere, amazing food and great service! The food was made fresh daily, the meats smoked on the grill, amazing!!

Reviewed February 25, 2014

La Estacion does not look like much when driving south from Seven Seas Beach, however my husband and I were very impressed with the food and the service. Immediately our waiter brought water and explained the specials of the night in perfect English. I ordered the mahi and shrimp mofongo, and my husband had the ribs. The mahi and shrimp were presented very well and tasted very fresh. The waiter had explained that they u only fresh ingredients from the island. I was delighted with the combination of flavors in this dish! I tried the ribs my husband ordered and they were cooked very well. For dessert we split a flan, which was small, but creamy and delicious! At just under $60 for a two-person night out with one drink and desert (including tip) La Estacion was perfect!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

The Arepas are delish! Hubby had the mofonga with chicken and loved it. Beans were seasoned just right for me!
I got bit a lot while waiting to be seated...BRING REPELLENT!