“OMG”

Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Kitchen opens Thursday -Monday at 5pm. Restaurant closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating and indoor dining room available.
Grand junction
“OMG”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The hubs and I wanted to eat some great mofongo at an authentic Puerto Rican restaurant. This place exceeded our expectations. The food was amazing, the atmosphere was just great, and the service was sufficient as well. If you want some freaking amazing mofongo and want to really feel like you are in Puerto Rico, go here!

Visited October 2013

Pompano Beach, Florida
“Nice little stop”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stopped there for some drinks and appetizers. We sat at the bar. We ate the chicken wings and Pulled pork wings. Yummy. Gotta go back and try the rest of their food. The mofongo relleno looked amazing. mmmm. Nice place with outdoor seating.

• Visited November 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious food and great service”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I dined here twice in June/July 2013. I had such a great experience the first time I dragged my friends back here the next time around, and they all loved this restaurant as much as I did.

The menu contains a good blend of local and international cuisine. The only drawback is that there aren't a lot of options for vegetarians like myself. However both times I had a simple meal of mofongo with a side of rice and beans which was absolutely delicious. I lived in Puerto Rico for 6 months and this was by far and away the BEST mofongo I had on the island. I paid around $14 or so for this meal, which is by no means cheap, but it as worth every penny. Some of my friends shelled out for one the the main entrees, lobster mofongo, which sold for about $35. They had no regrets, however. There was also a good selection of different cocktails and local and imported beer.

The service here is excellent and the serving staff are fluent in both Spanish and English, and will speak whichever you prefer. The restaurant is beautifully situated with part of the dining area covered and the rest open to the sky. The atmosphere was always charming and inviting, even when it was threatening to rain.

I would go back here in a heartbeat!

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Gotta try it out!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great food, great atmosphere. Had the mixed plate of ribs & chicken which was absolutely amazing. If you are Fajardo, this is a must place to eat. Found it on our last night there. Wish we had eaten there every evening.

• Visited October 2013
Lords Valley
“Not up to rating, but very good”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We expected to get blown away based on the write ups and the background of the chef. We were not.

There was one special, a lobster dish that was filled with tropical fruits like mango. Did not appeal to us. They usually have whole lobster but because they were offering a lobster special, they did not offer whole lobster. I expected them to have more specials since the menu on their site said it was a Sample Menu. The Sample Menu turned out to be the regular menu.

We started with chicken wings and they were pretty good. Not too spicy. We then shared a red snapper prepared on a charcoal fire. It was very tasty and tender. The only thing we didn't like was it was not deboned.

At the table next to us they had ribs and they looked great. Sorry I didn't order them.

We ate inside because it was air conditioned. The outside eating area was very attractive and had a lot of large tropical plants. Next time we will eat outside.

• Visited October 2013