“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Estacion

La Estacion
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Barbecue, Spanish, Puerto Rican, International, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kitchen opens Thursday -Monday at 5pm. Restaurant closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating and indoor dining room available.
New York
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful little local place located just off the property at the El Conquistador. The lobster mofongu was excellent as was the skirt steak. 100% a do not miss if you are going to Fajardo. The only mistake I made in Fajardo was not eating here more often. The only thing this place could do better would be updating the decor, but then it would lose all of it's charm. Don't change anything La Estacion!!!

Visited October 2013

Haddon twp
“Surprised at how good it was from the looks outside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Very good food. Great drinks and overall great service . Really enjoyed eating outside. Nice atmosphere and no bugs !

• Visited June 2013
“Herbivore vs carnivore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am vegan and my husband eats mostly meat. It is difficult to find interesting food that I can eat in restaurants. La Estacion offered many selections for me and for my meat-eater. Reservations are pretty important and the evening we were there, I couldn't get through. We just showed up and they squeezed us in. He had ribs and I had salads. We were very pleased with the food and the service.

• Visited April 2013
long island, ny
“A must!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Seriously go here!!! Best skirt steak I've had in a loooong time.. Great mofungo, and killer sangria every dish I saw come out I wanted to try.. Loved everything about this place!!!!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank mellowkat
Hawthorne, New Jersey, USA
“Best U-turn ever made!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

On our way back from our amazing Bio luminescent tour with Yohaku tours we saw this place on the side of the road. We noticed how lit up it was and decided to turn around and check it out. We walked up and the owner (a New Yorker) told us the kit chen was about to close but he would let us in if we were really hungry. We sat down and Jose was our very friendly waiter. He was almost ready to go home but welcomed us nonetheless. We ordered a huge lobster, potato salad, pinchos, delicious piña coladas and a great burger. The food was to die for. They use their own special blend of spices including guava juice and charcoal. The flavors were superb. Very clean bathrooms. We're so glad we turned around and ate at La Estacion!