“Awsome, get the specials, get the fresh snapper, you can't go wrong.”
Review of La Estacion

La Estacion
Ranked #3 of 104 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Barbecue, Caribbean, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Kitchen opens Thursday -Monday at 5pm. Restaurant closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating and indoor dining room available.
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Looking for a place outside Las Casitas / El Con, this is it. Fresh and delicious. Treat yourself. We had to get a taxi to get there and still paid less than if we ate if the resort (with much better food).

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

It lies at the entrace of Hotel Conquistador ....was once a gas station. Good service and excellent fresh seafood. I recommend the Grilled snapper with arepas. :)))))

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Best food on fajardo. We had the BBQ combo and both the chicken and ribs were excellent. For dessert we had the most amazing banana tart and cinnamon I've cream. Would def go again!

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

I rode past this place and saw a nice crowd, which other restaurants in that same area didn't have. When I got back to my horrible B&B Passion Fruit, I recommended we stop at this place to cheer up, what a great decision. I didn't realize that the place was so popular and reservations are recommended , especially if you want seats inside with airconditiong. Their was 6 of us which I know makes it a harder. The hostess was very cool though and was honest.She stated it would be 30 to 45 mins but we would definitely be seated . She lead us to a lounge area ( cool atmosphere )and sure enough 30 mins later she was seating us. The place was very inviting and you could smell the natural grill. Our server seemed a little overwhelmed with the tables but she was very nice regardless .Mu wife's piña colada arivved with no alcohol and she promptly replaced it with a nice attitude . From there on it continued to get better. The appetizers , the seafood everything was flavorful and cooked nicely . A pet peave of my is dirty bathrooms and I found that alot of the local restaurants with outside bathrooms suffered from this. Not this place, the bathroom was outside but attached, and spotless . Overall this experience was great and just what my family needed to cheer up. Looks like we found our spot when in Fajardo..,

1  Thank gil v
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Amazing food! If you are anywhere on the east half of Puerto Rico, you need to try La Estacion. Local food, great flavor and amazing presentation..