“The best food!!!!!!!!”
Review of La Estacion

La Estacion
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Fajardo
Cuisines: Caribbean, Latin, Seafood, Barbecue, Spanish, Puerto Rican, International, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Kitchen opens Thursday -Monday at 5pm. Restaurant closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Contemporary Puerto Rican and BBQ fare all cooked over natural charcoal on an outdoor grill. Ingredients locally grown or caught. Outdoor seating and indoor dining room available.
“The best food!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

There is a reason why the place is packed....we did not have a reservation (highly recommend) so we sat outside in their courtyard. So nice! We had the whole fish entrée. ...amazing. we had the lobster mofongo....to die for... had the bbq combo. ...the chicken. ...oh the chicken. .... we ended with the flan. Fantastic. .... a must stop. Go multiple times. One of my top 10 all time favorites!

1 Thank TheHopefulTraveler

Clarksville, Tennessee
“Awsome!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The flavors, the presentation and the service was like no other place we've been to. They call themselves the "New Yorican" restaurant, as many in the Staff have been in New York and the States for some time, then returned to Puerto Rico. It shows! as their clame to fame is their grilling technics with their food, and thier right!
The flavors are excellent both for local and American dishes, as they have plenty of Creole dishes that are fantastic, such as the yellow tail and red snapper, as well as the pork chops and steaks. They have successfully blended the best of both worlds in cuisine and prepared them on the grill to boot! If I had any regrets, it was the sizes of the portions, as they were monstrously large. At first it may seem pricey, but not for what you get: the second and third time around we asked for fewer entrees but extra plates, as we just could not eat it all for our party of 3. Will definately return during our next stay at Fajardo!

Visited May 2013
“Great Fish!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My son had the Shrimp Mofongo, my wife had the Red Snapper and I ordered the Queen Red Snapper! We didn't know how large the fishes were...One was big enough to share! The shrimp were more like prawns! The server was polite and helpful! Flavors were complex and well balanced...Worth the price!

Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Great Mofongo!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I agree with the description by atstpier "a charming roadside restaurant". My family of five thoroughly enjoyed it! The kids and I had Mofongo and my husband had the churrasco. I also had a coconut and frangelico drink that was to-die-for! The kids liked it so much that they are asking to go back.

Worthington, Ohio
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is a charming roadside restaurant with casual outdoor dining. The parking is very limited so go early or get a ride there. I ordered the Mahi Mahi and shrimp Mofongo, which was outstanding. My wife really enjoyed her skirt steak Mofongo. We finished it with a banana turnover with ice cream-again fantastic.

1 Thank atstpier