“Great family fun”

and up
2 tank dive for certified diver
Ranked #5 of 57 Tours in Fajardo
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I want to thank the dive team at Sea Ventures for an awesome time. Diving was amazing and the crew was tops in class. We are looking forward to our next trip already.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Everyone at Sea Ventures was great! Jill in the office and the whole team on the boat did an amazing job and made it real easy to relax and enjoy my dive. Great job and great group!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Made reservations a month in advance to dive while I was in Puerto Rico for 3 days. I only had the one day to dive so I called a week prior to confirm and they ensured me no issues picking me up and dropping me off for $30 round trip. They called me at 5:30pm the night before to cancel saying it wasn't worthwhile for them to pick me up since they had a cancellation. They never mentioned they could cancel transport service. They offered me a cab service for $80. I could have rented a car or made other arrangements with another dive shop if they would have given me more of a notice. The person I spoke to wasn't too sympathetic and kept saying $80 is a great deal for a cab service. I ended up not being able to dive at all since it was such short notice. Thanks for nothing Sea Ventures.

2  Thank 5dgts
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Our entire family - 2 certified divers and 3 newbies- had the best time with this outfit. Tony, Luis, Alvin and the rest of the crew were great. We saw a lot, felt safe, and had an overall fantastic time. They are all so helpful and patient. Great "in between dives" snacks and very friendly crew. Would definitely use them again!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

We booked a two tank dive out of Marina del Ray. We knew that they could cancel for weather and they were really up front about it, so we called a lot. I mean like once every few hours for two days to check with what they were expecting. Had to get up at 6 to leave by 7 to get to Fajardo from the Wyndham Grand Rio. Cab fare is $50 each way for that distance. We called before we left and many times on the way to make sure they were still running and they said thwy were. But when we get there the girl at the desk informs us that they have cancelled when we were on the phone with them less than 5 minutes ago for directions. There was no courtesy call to tell us not to come and they never mentioned it on the phone. They had plenty of chances to just be honest. Afterwards we called the number back to complain to management, who basically said too bad so sad and then hung up on us. So now we are the way back to the hotel having spent $100 in cab fare to drive n a huge circle. We have time to do other things today since it was the mornng excursion, but even if we do, it will be just another taxi ride. In short, I dont care what the positive reviews say youll see. It doesnt matter because you wont get out there to see any of it! VERY UNHAPPY !

1  Thank madisonpweaver