“WAY TO GO SEA VENTURES!!@”

Sea Ventures Dive Center
$150.00*
2-Tank Discover Scuba Diving in Fajardo
Ranked #6 of 56 Tours in Fajardo
Reviewed November 13, 2013

We planned to dive in Fajardo with Sea Ventures, but the weather for the last week had been rainy, unusual for this time of year we hear. We arrived for the dive and while chatting with the young lady at reception, we asked about the visibility. She was honest with us and said that the visibility was only about 15 foot, which is very poor. We chose not to dive that day, even though we had driven from San Juan just for that purpose. We would like to commend this company for their honesty. Often if you make a reservation, you go rain or shine, good or poor visibility. We really appreciated this company being honest about the conditions and not charging us for canceling. WAY TO GO SEA VENTURES!!!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We had lovely weather and a great experience . Beautiful coral . Visibility wasn't super some of the time because of ocean surges , but we saw plenty of beautiful tropical fish .. Our Guide Alvin was very knowledgable and helped us with getting our weights so we were ok with our buoyancy :)

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Although I have PADI Open water, I did discover dive with Sea Ventures because my brother in law who never dive before wanted me dive with him. Sea Ventures charge me $150 which is price for discover dive (2 tank) as well as my brother in law. My wife also joined to our dive boat (just come onto the boat, no scuba, no snorkeling). Sea Ventures charge my wife $45. Sea Ventures are not really cheap but they provide decent service for the cost.

Two sites they took us for dive was really shallow, and were not much to see (only some corals and some small turtles).

Dive Master Tony and Captain Luis are really friendly and professional. Dive master (I forgot his name) who took certified divers took photos for those divers and give them thier pictures. However, there was no such as services for us. Well...there were some dissapointments, but I will go w them if you will dive again in PR.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We dove with Sea Ventures one day during our 5 day stay in PR. Sunday, Oct 20, 2013. My husband and I usually try to dive at least 3 days, but this time around we opted to dive one day only. This decision was based on previous reviews from previous divers that the visibility was not that great. They were right! Visibility was only about 20 ft and we did not see an abundance of sea life. Unfortunately, we dove with some new ocean divers. They stirred up the sand at the bottom often which made visibility even worse. We had a small group of 7 divers plus our dive master and captain. These guys were superb! Well knowledgeable of diving, the sites, the boat, and they were very laid back! My husband and I were the only ones who were diving with their own equipment and I thank them from the bottom of my heart that they did not harass us about setting up our gear for us. We've had that in the past and the dive masters were very rough with our equipment. So, thank you Sea Ventures for being respectful of our gear! We felt safe the entire time we were under water. The dive master was always looking out for all of us, especially the new ocean divers.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Some of the best diving in 15 years as Dive Master Tony and Captain Luis brought us into contact with at least five sea turtles during our two tank dive out of Fajardo. Tony has incredible technical skills, loads of experience, and was incredibly patient and supportive of one of the new divers in our party, and he made sure everyone had a great time! Best yet is that Sea Ventures can arrange to pick you up at your San Juan hotel and drop you back off after your dive is over. THAT MADE THIS INCREDIBLY CONVENIENT!!! Their boat and gear were top notch, and it was a great time. I would highly recommend this group, and Tony as Dive Master in particular.