I was seriously craving froyo. This spot was the closest to me so I decided to check it out. Total fail :( See why below.
1. I wish it was self serve.
2. They had chocolate almond on their pre made me but they didn't have chocolate.
3. They didn't have a list anywhere of the froyo flavors that they had.
4. I got the size that came with 3 toppings and they went so cheap on the toppings. I think I counted 4 mango pieces total in my froyo.
5. The brownie bites were stale.
6. I wanted to get strawberry but the strawberry was all mush.
7. The customer service was eh.
8. The bathroom didn't have toilet paper.
9. Price was high (smoothie and froyo for $14).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.