“Back Again to Home Sweet Getaway”
other travelers have booked this property
Home Sweet Getaway...lounge chairs, lawn, flowers, lawn and driveway
Welcome to historic environs of Falmouth, Jamaica...I am your host Jason Introducing Jason and Kadine, your chief servants, assisted by Dawn and Mr. Green
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to historic environs of Falmouth, Jamaica...I am your host Jason
Stonebrook Vista, a gated community with 24hrs physical security...only approved persons allowed bey
Rainbow beautified the sky after a light shower of rain...welcome to the tranquil Stonebrook Vista
Peaceful and quiet surroundings of Stonebrook Vista...a secure gated community, 24hrs security posts
Home Sweet Getaway...flowers and lawn nurturing very well
Home Sweet Getaway...veranda table and chairs for some quiet time drink or smoke
Jason and his wife Selina just chilling and having a smoke during their stay...thumb up my friends
Home Sweet Getaway...split a/c unit, insect screens on all external windows and doors
Home Sweet Getaway...rear of house, inside grills on external windows and doors
Home Sweet Getaway...lounge chairs may be positioned for a sunbath
Home Sweet Getaway...solar panel on roof, hot or cold water available day and night
Home Sweet Getaway...split a/c units mounted on wall, beautiful flowers nurtured by Mr. Green
Home Sweet Getaway...living, dinning and kitchen
Home Sweet Getaway...living room suit, dinning table, fridge, stove and convenient kitchen wears
Home Sweet Getaway...wall mounted fan, elegant wall clock, insect screen door
Home Sweet Getaway...50' TV, surround sound and music system
Home Sweet Getaway...dinning set furnished with dinner set wares
Home Sweet Getaway...dinning table and kitchen fully equipped with all the necessary comfort wares
Home Sweet Getaway...kitchen wares and appliances out of sight (kettle, bullet blender, toaster
Home Sweet Getaway...microwave, pressure cooker, rice cooker, deep fryer, coffee maker, fruit juicer
Home Sweet Getaway...washroom, washing machine, house cleaning tools, clothes baskets
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs, ceiling fan, ac
Home Sweet Getaway...front bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs, ceiling fan, a/c
Home Sweet Getaway...bathroom, wall mounted hair dryer, mounted toothpaste and toothbrush holder
Home Sweet Getaway...back room has own private bathroom, ceiling fan, a/c
Home Sweet Getaway...back bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chairs
Home Sweet Getaway...back bathroom, mounted toothbrush, soap and toothpaste holders
Home Sweet Getaway...back bedroom, chest of drawers and bedside tables and chair, ceiling fan, a/c
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Cindy D
Cambridge, Canada
“Back Again to Home Sweet Getaway”
Reviewed March 24, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

After having such a wonderful vacation and staying at Home Sweet Getaway in August, it was my first choice when returning this March 2018. This cute home has all the amenities of home. With a Kitchen stocked with everything you need to cook your meals, if you chose so, to a washing machine, wifi and tv with movie channels for the quiet nights. Couldn't ask for much more. Burwood Beach is just a quick 10 minutes down the road and the town of Falmouth is 15 minutes away, everything is at easy access. The homeowner Jason is such a nice guy to deal with and checks in from time to time to make sure everything is great.! From the first time you meet or speak to him your treated just like family. Thanks Jason, I am sure you will be hearing from me again. One Love!!

Mar 26, 2018
One Love Cindy,
It was my sincere pleasure to host you again. I feel a sense of accomplishment when my repeat guests are just as satisfied the other time around. It is my desire to wow you each and every time. Thank you Cindy for making Home Sweet Getaway your choice the second time around. Take care of yourself and please keep in touch.
Elizabeth...
“Perfect Jamaican Home Away From Home”
Reviewed January 16, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

This 2 bedroom home away from home was exactly as depicted in the photographs, only better!. The house was more than enough space for my husband and I to enjoy for our anniversary trip. The security at the front gate of the neighborhood keep the neighborhood safe and provide peace of mind. Our home away from home was clean and fresh. The bedding and towels provided appeared new. There was air conditioning, although we did not need to use it because the breeze would flow through the house through the screened and barred windows and doors. There is a full sized refrigerator and stove. There were other appliances like a microwave, nutribullet, coffee maker and hot water warmer for tea. The furniture was very tasteful and looks new. There are 2 full bathrooms. The showers had good water pressure and hot water. There is also hot water throughout the home. The yard is nice and there are various flowers and plants to decorate the space. There is a nice screened patio to enjoy your morning tea or coffee or read your Bible.

Jason was always promptly available to answer any questions or provide any solutions for the duration of our stay including arranging transportation for us to and from the airport and also other places we visited on the island. Kevin, the property manager, who is next door to the property was also very helpful in providing information about the area and rides to town to get food and to go to the beach. He even cooked for us ackee and saltfish with the customary accompaniments! He made us feel like family.

There is beach about 5 minutes drive away. It was a very peaceful beach. Also there is cable TV as well as a bluetooth stereo system.

If you want to have space and comfort to live like a Jamaican while on vacation instead of stay in a hotel room, Home Sweet Getaway is for you! I highly recommend this property for a great stay. We were very sad to leave, so we'll be back hopefully sooner rather than later. Thanks to Jason and Kevin for everything!

Your age range 35-49
Jan 31, 2018
Elizabeth,
I was very pleased to have you and yours celebrate your first anniversary at my Home Sweet Getaway. Thank you for a very positive feedback, yet I will continue to work at creating that wow factor for your next visit. That’s because I’m never complacent or satisfied that the quality of my service delivery has peaked. Therefore, there is always room for improvement and that’s where my target is positioned. I would like to use this opportunity to also wish your union many many more years of love and happiness.
Terrion L
“Very nice place.”
Reviewed December 13, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

The property is in a gated community that's very clean, quiet, safe and secured. The house is neat/clean, carry all the accommodations needed to make you feel comfortable and at home. Unfortunately, we never got to formally meet Jason, but, he called several times during our stay to make sure we were satisfied. Jason appointed his neighbor Kevin to oversee the property and assist us if needed. Kevin was great! THANKS Jason & Kevin for your hospitality!

Your age range 50-64
Dec 24, 2017
Thanks for a wonderful review Terrion,
It was indeed unfortunate that we did not get to meet face to face, all those efforts that we put into meeting turned out failures. However, I’m happy that you felt quite comfortable staying at my Home Sweet Getaway and hope that you will promote my vacation property to your friends and relatives. It was a sincere pleasure to host you and I look forward to your continued return.
Sunshine2...
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“"Exellent stay, lived La Vida Local"”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This beautiful home was extra budget-friendly, and nestled in the perfect location, on a sunny, cooler side of Jamaica! I enjoyed lovely morning walks, with ocean and mountain views, around a very active gated community, with friendly neighbors, and no dogs running loose! Plus, all amenities were top notch, with perfectly working AC in every room, super hot water, screens on the doors and all windows (for those of us who prefer the island breeze), indoor entertainment, nice and plentiful cookware for making delicious, cost effective meals, and I returned home with fresh, clean, sun dried clothes! The community is perfect for children, as there is a playground and mini football field for them to play! All unforeseen issues were addresses promptly by my host, Jason "Rocks" Robinson, who was very kind, pleasant attentive, and allowed me great privacy, as if it were my own home!
This vacation bungalow was perfect work and play. The internet connection was strong, and fast for work and connecting with family and friends while I was in JA, plus tourist attractions, beautiful beaches and great night life were just minutes away, as Falmouth is conveniently located between two JA hot spots, Mo Bay and Ocho Rios! So, I had the best of both world; the peace and quiet of the Suburbs, and action just minutes away, on smooth roads, in a taxi drive or my car rental!
I am always looking to enjoy a get away from the Zoo/Resort life and prices, while on vaca, and love to live the life of a local, in peace and quiet. Falmouth's Home Sweet Getaway was truly a home away from home and I look forward to many returns, with friends and family!
Thank you JR, for being an awesome host and sharing your beautiful bungalow with e Rasta an mi cousin! You read me well, making yourself available when needed, making sure my guest and I were safe, and leaving me to build strength and get comfortable learning my way around the area independently! See you next year!!!

Dec 23, 2017
I read this review and was lost for words. It is a privilege to host guests, the opportunity to meet some of the sweetest souls on earth. But it would also appears that these souls reveal themselves to you when you make that human connection. Just happy you made it Home Sweet Getaway, so I could share in your life’s journey, walk good and please return.
Cindy D
Cambridge, Canada
“If your looking for Fun, Quaint and Relaxing, then this is your Stay!”
Reviewed September 3, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I have travelled to Jamaica several times but always stayed at resorts. After reading all the great reviews of Falmouths Home Sweet Getaway we decided to rent this wonderful home for 9 days and experience Jamaicas Culture a different way. We were never disappointed and truly enjoyed our stay here. Home Sweet Getaway is in a secure community, quiet and convenient location. Close to Burwood Beach, Falmouth, Luminous Lagoon and more. This cute home was just like being home. Comfy beds, all your kitchen needs, air conditioning, washing machine and wifi. Jason (the Owner) is very friendly and checked in from time to time to make sure everything was perfect and always great. Any questions you might have were answered right away. I would highly recommend this home to anyone and would not hesitate staying at Home Sweet Getaway again. I am already thinking of when we can return. Thanks Jason for sharing your wonderful home with us. Likkle Muore Cindy

Sep 4, 2017
Firstly, I would like to thank you for the opportunity to serve your vacation needs, it was my sincere pleasure to host you and yours. I am always passionate about hospitality and by extension, good customer service. On a personal level I love comfort and relaxation, more importantly, I want that for my guest; and in my quest nothing is too good for my guest in my effort to achieve those objectives. I embrace servitude when it comes to delivering customer satisfaction. So I thank you deeply for giving my Home Sweet Getaway a chance to serve your vacation needs. Hope to serve you repeatedly.
everald m
“As advertised, will not be disappointed.”
Reviewed June 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our stay at Jason rental property was quite refreshing after a long travel to the island. Everything that was advertised was as it was stated. The property had every accommodation that is needed. Truly a home away from home. I would recommend anyone to stay at Jason rental property.

Aug 18, 2017
Everald...Thanks for making your choice my Home Sweet Getaway
It was my sincere pleasure to host you and yours. I don't take it for granted that reasonable guests are a common feature of home vacation rental, therefore I take pleasure in taking the time out to acknowledge good guests when business opportunities present the honor of serving them. So I truly thank you Everald for making your choice my Home Sweet Getaway. I look forward to hosting you repeatedly.
Sandra De...
“Perfect Home Sweet Getaway, I'M BACK AGAIN at my Home away from Home.”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I got so comfortable in this house, I can't bear to stay elsewhere. I keep going back 2 HOME SWEET GETAWAY because it's such a convenient location & only a 5 minute drive from the Glorious Burwood Beach, Glistening Waters & Montego Bay Cruise Ship Port.
This already Elegant Home had some wonderful Home Improvements since my last visit.
The Beautiful Spacious Kitchen, has every appliance you can think of.
The Livingroom now has the latest SMART TV & State of the Art Entertainment System with Wifi.
The lush greens & flowers on the front lawn, with the Chaise Lounge Chairs are very inviting.
The Owner, Jason, made my vacation UNFORGETTABLE in his Luxurious Property.
Thanks Jason 4 all you did 2 make my stay so Great Again & Again.
Peace & Love,
Sandra Dee

Mar 2, 2017
Hello Sandra,
I truly appreciate you taking the time out to give my Home Sweet Getaway such a positively warm feedback.
Sandra, it was my sincere pleasure to host you again and I'm encourage that you will continue to make Home Sweet Getaway your choice for vacation stays. My pledge to you and all my guests is to never halt in my efforts to continuously improve on the quality of my offerings. Paying particular attention to details, to include even the brand foam hand soap that I provide in the bathrooms; I labor on these decisions because I believe they also contribute to the comfort of your stay. I thank you again for your encouragement.
Best regards
Jason.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing