TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
7,701 results
All reviews royalton white sands sports bar diamond club italian restaurant adult pool martini bar kids club jerk hut family pool water slides jerk chicken montego bay coffee shop butler service time share steak vip breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Me and my wife stayed here with a diamond club presidential suite with ocean view and everything was absolutely perfect. Our butlers Ardley and nick where phenomenal and got us anything we asked for or needed and made sure they booked our dinner reservations every night. Our favorite restaurant was at hunters steak house and the least was probably Tex mex but all the food was pretty good. Walker was the best bartender we met there as he created all kinds of drinks. Do be prepared for the timeshare presentation type thing which they want at least $2600 upfront for which is kind of a good deal but you all should notify guest before the trip because no one is prepared to drop another $3000 on a trip that’s for other use. Also do be aware that you should be prepared to tip everyone as there workers are not really paid well and they make their living off tips which they really deserve because they work SUPER hard. I will definitely be back to this resort as me and my wife have said this is the best resort we have been to in our life. Also you should go to the Dunn’s river fall excursion it was very nice

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
RoyaltonResorts, Management Team at Royalton White Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Nathan T,

Thank you for choosing Royalton White Sands for your recent vacation and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

We are very pleased to read that you had an amazing time where you received excellent service from our hosts; they will be acknowledged for a job well done.

Please accept our apology for the inconvenience that you encountered and your feedback was shared with the relevant Managers for review and immediate attention.

It was a pleasure serving you and we anticipate hosting you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I just got back yesterday. This hotel is amazing. The rooms are spotless as is the entire hotel. The food is out of this world, the staff are very friendly, always smiling and very responsive to all of their guests. The entertainment is incredible, always something to do for all ages. The bar staff are amazing. Nothing bad to say about this resort. I will highly recommend Royalton White Sands. And I will be returning.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Melissa H

Dear Melissa H,

We appreciate your feedback highlighting our amazing resort, spotless rooms, delicious food, friendly hosts and our incredible entertainment.

It was indeed a pleasure serving you and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed at the Royalton for a week for a wedding, and for the most part I had a nice experience, nice room, decent food, stunning beach etc. However, I have I had a negative encounter with a rude and aggressive member of staff near the sports bar called Akeem. I spoke to front-of-house staff about his behaviour and was advised to list my experiences on Tripadvisor.

Room tip: Dont stay at White Sands! Stay at Blue Waters.
4  Thank NM19L
RoyaltonResorts, Management Team at Royalton White Sands Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear NM19L,

We appreciate your feedback highlighting our nice room, food, and stunning beach.

Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience that you encountered and your feedback was shared with the Bar Manager for review and immediate action.

It is our hope that you will grant us another opportunity to surpass your last experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nothing but positive reviews for this place. I do not post or comment on my personal experiences. However the staff deserve all the praise possible. First family vacation (two boys under 6) and my husband and I did not miss or feel that we needed anything more.

I need to give a special shot out to the amazing staff at Royalton White Sands. These individuals put everything they have into ensuring your vacation and experience is at the upmost; not to mention they were beyond caring and generous. The entertainment and fitness team - AMAZING! The talent in these teams should be acknowledged! The service staff just a exceptional.

Special shout out to Leroy and Josie at the Martini Mix bar!! This is a great hotel and even better than that a home away from home for my family! We will be returning very soon to the beautiful city of Montego Bay and staying at the Royalton White Sands!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank stephanie s

Dear Stephanie s,

It is a wonderful feeling knowing that you received excellent service from our hosts; Leroy and Josie will be acknowledged for impacting your stay positively.

Our aim is to create memorable moments for our valued guests and we are extremely happy that your experience reflects this.

It was an absolute pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful time. It was our second stay in Jamaica at the Royalton White Sands Resort. We had the BEST BUTLERS who made sure we were taken care of each day. Thank you Fabin and Tessalee for making our stay a memorable one. We will remember you.

Randy and Donna Nelson

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank donnalouisen

Dear donnalouisen.

We are delighted to read that on your second visit to our resort you had a wonderful time and you received excellent service from our hosts; they will be recognized for impacting your stay positively.

It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to hosting you again.