“Secret Falls/Tubing Tour - Better than expected!”

Real Tours Jamaica-Day Tours
Ranked #1 of 22 Tours in Falmouth
More attraction details
Owner description: At Real Tours Jamaica our main focus is to offer you safe, affordable, comfortable and reliable transportation/taxi service during your visit to beautiful Jamaica. When you tour with us you are guaranteed to have an amazing unforgettable time filled with beauty, relaxation and fun! We pride ourselves in providing drivers who are licensed, insured, knowledgeable, friendly and JUTA certified.When you travel with us, you’re not just a tourist, we consider you a friend. We at Real Tours Jamaica look forward to meeting those of you who are traveling to Jamaica as Cruise Ship Day Passengers for excursions as well as Wedding Parties and Family Reunions. We conduct private as well as family and group tours which include visiting many of our popular tourist attractions such as Dunn’s River Falls, Rose Hall Great House, the Gorgeous white sanded beaches of Negril, local and Duty Free shopping and anything else your heart desires. As we say in Jamaica “No Problem.” When you are on vacation relaxation is our number one goal for you so from hotel and airport transfers to hotel/villa referrals we’ve got it handled. We can’t wait for you to experience our exciting night life, enjoy our historical authentic cuisines and indulge in the true gems of Jamaica!
Ashburn, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Secret Falls/Tubing Tour - Better than expected!”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We chose this tour because of the rave reviews they received on Trip Advisor. We now can attest that they deserve the accolades. Our driver, Thompson, made this excursion memorable and informative and exposed us to more of a Jamaican experience than we expected and it was very much so appreciated. The Secret Falls are amazing and well worth the trip. The tubing experience was more mellow but the Falls were really a hard act to follow. We have been on many cruises but this excursion will stand out as one of the best. The tour was personalized, friendly, comfortable and delivered a great experience.

1 Thank Ann M

Okeechobee, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An Amazing Experience You Won't Forget!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just returned from our amazing first trip to Jamaica! Did much research in finding the best place to stay and things that we wanted to do. We stayed at the Jewel Runaway Bay which was awesome. For our attraction we chose the Secret Falls(Blue Hole) and River Tubing. We used Real Tours. They picked us up at our resort. We were taken up the mountain to a "Secret" location. We were met by Omar & Tony that were our guides. They were the BEST! They took our cameras and took amazing pictures for us of the falls and of ourselves. The water was cool & refreshing. The area was full of wonder! Our family ranged in age from 22 to 49 and we all were able to dive/jump into the water and climb the falls. Omar & Tony made sure we were all safe and were very knowledgable. Don't miss your chance to experience these falls. We haven't done the Dunn River Falls because it seemed very commerialized...we were looking for something quieter and less crowded...we found it! Everyone I talked to about Dunn River Falls said all you do is walk up the falls. At the Blue Hole you jump/dive, rope swing and climb. Also note, if you are not comfortable jumping or diving you don't have too.
We then went river tubing...it was a blast! Our guides Vivian & Lance were fun...they sang songs and kept us moving over the rapids. We should have done it more then once because it was so much fun and relaxing.
If you are planning a trip to Jamaica...check out the Secret Falls & Tubing with Real Tours! We will be back one day to experience it again!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank cclyne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Excursion!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We are big fans of Trip Advisor and saw how highly rated Real Tours of Jamaica was, so we knew we had to try it.

We did have a bit of trouble locating our guide when we exited the ship, but it was smooth sailing after that! Beautiful out of the way falls. Gorgeous and refreshing water. Excellent guides who earned every penny of their tip. It was more strenuous and adrenaline-filled than we were anticipating but so glad we were able to experience it. Definitely a highlight of our cruise! Highly recommend Real Tours of Jamaica!!! Two thumbs up!

1 Thank JennInClover
Knoxville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great cruise excursion-Secret Falls/Jamaican Jerk Lunch”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This was one of the best excursions I have ever participated in after cruising for the 4th time. The falls were beautiful and our guides, Mike and Tony were so helpful, polite, and respectful of our "novice" group. They amazed us with their ability to climb, take pictures with three different cameras and guide us as we engaged in quite a physical adventure. Truly one for the memory books. The lunch was wonderfully Jamaican and the perfect accompaniment to our morning activities at the falls. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Be ready to do things you'd never thought you'd do and probably won't have a chance to again.

2 Thank cruisecrazy2013
Realtoursjamaica, Manager at Real Tours Jamaica-Day Tours, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hello Cruisecrazy2013,Thank you for your five star review. We here at real tours are happy to know that you enjoy your excursion with us.We really appreciate you doing business with us and looking forward in proving our services to you and others in the future. Thank you again until our next encounter.
Carrsville, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“The highlight of our cruise!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I booked this excursion myself online. Samantha was very attentive and even called me on the drivers phone on the way back. We were a group of 6 and this was definitely the highlight of our cruise. Secret falls is just breathtaking. I have artificial knees so I would normally be sitting on the sidelines watching my family have this experience. Those young Jamaican guides wouldn't hear of it. I was terrified that I was going to fall, but those kids were amazing. Not only did they navigate me safely down a steep slippery rock path, but I was able to jump off into the most refreshing water ever! I was worried I wouldn't be able to get out of the water, but they got me out like it was No Problem Mon! I will be forever grateful to them for being able to do that. I should have written this as soon as I got home, because I have forgotten their names. We did Dunns River Falls too, but only my family climbed them. We had lunch at a jamaican jerk restaurant. They stopped us at a souvenir shop which wasn't very much fun. The clerks followed us like they were glued to us. The only real problem of the day was that we almost missed the ship. When we met our guide I told her to keep us safe (not a problem) and don't let us miss our ship. Evidently she was confused about our ship time, even though I told her, and she thought we had an hour to spare. When I asked how much longer before we got back and she told me, I panicked, because it was 35 minutes past all aboard. They then proceeded to cut the AC off in the van, and it was one hairy ride after that. Luckily we made it, but only because 1 of the royal caribbean sponsored tours was late coming back. That ended the tour kind of on a sour note, but that did not deminish the beauty of the day.

Visited May 2013