“Returning guest”
other travelers have booked this property
Deep Back Yard
Fidge and Washer
Air Condition
Front & Rear exit Camera View
Gated Community
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
aetoft
“Returning guest”
Reviewed March 5, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I first stayed here in December of 2016. And LOVED it. Stayed again in February 2017 and loved it even MORE! Could be because I was familiar with the neighborhood and the house but I can't even imagine staying anywhere else when I come to Jamaica. Like last time, Monique (owner) was very easy to get in touch with and Claudette (property manager) was just a phone call or text message away. Went to the local beach almost everyday. Burwood beach is just a few minutes from the house. Went into Falmouth for fresh fish, fruits and vegetables. I love to cook, so we came back and made dinner almost every night. Helped save a lot of money, but also a few minutes from the town and local restaurants with great food for when we wanted to go out. The culture of Jamaica is one of a kind. Staying here, you get to experience it all!

Date of stay: February 2017
Mar 7, 2017
Amanda you are the perfect guest! Please know our home is your Jamaica home anytime you need it! Can't wait to have you stay with us again!
Dwight63
“Very beautiful vacation home.”
Reviewed December 4, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

I was vacationing on the beautiful island of Jamaica from 11/13/2016 to 11/17/2016 and got the opportunity to stayed at this vacational home in Florence Hall for 5 nights about 3 miles outside of Falmouth, this home was in the right spot, right neighborhood, it was very clean and well kept up to standard, everythings works perfectly well, the caretaker Mrs. Claudia was very nice and also the owner was very nice and easy to deal with, so with that good hospitality I would recommend this home for anyone that visiting Jamaica and on my next vacation to Jamaica I will be staying there again.

Date of stay: November 2016
aetoft
“Lived up to the hype”
Reviewed December 3, 2016 for a stay in December 2016

What caught my eye most about this place were all the fantastic reviews. And they were all very true. This was my third trip to Jamaica in 9 months. The first two trips I stayed at all inclusives. They were nice but what I love about staying here is getting more of a cultural experience. It got me to go out and do things and explore the area more. Then I got to come back on my own time to relax and enjoy myself at a place that felt like my own. The location is perfect. Easy drives to the beach and store. The neighborhood is very secure, made me feel very safe. The house itself is so clean and nice. Very accommodating with everything you need including a coffee maker! The house is nice and open. Perfect amount of lighting. On top of it being a great place to stay, Monique and Claudette were awesome. Easy to get in contact with and very helpful. Perfect for couples and families. I haven't even left yet and I'm trying to plan a trip back!

Date of stay: December 2016
Dec 3, 2016
Amanda thank you so much for staying with us and we are privileged to have you as our guest.
20brown
“Home away from home!”
Reviewed May 26, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

This was my first time staying at a rental property in Jamaica, I was very pleased with the accommodations. Monique kept a an open line of communication from booking to checking out. I would definitely book again. Xavier provided our transportation and he was prompt, professional, and friendly. MS claudette was very warm and friendly. 5:stars!!!!

Date of stay: May 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
345deirdr...
Grand Cayman
“Felt like home away from home!!!”
Reviewed June 4, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This house felt like home away from home. We got great service and we were all pleased with the facilities. Would gladly go back again with my family for an extended trip.

Date of stay: April 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
PAT-MISSL...
“.Fantastic Stay.”
Reviewed May 6, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

From the moment we arrived at the property, (April 2015).We felt very comfortable and safe. The location is very nice, and the property is lovely. Nicole is a very helpful and friendly lady who oversees the property. I would definitely like to stay at this property again if there is availability. I would give this property 10/10.

Date of stay: April 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Vegaspeac...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing, Affordable home with all the amenities you will need!”
Reviewed March 2, 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I recently returned from 10 days in Jamaica and I can't say enough good things about the property, the owner, Monique and property manager, Nicole!! Booking my stay was a breeze, Monique was so helpful and polite to work with she took the time to explain her property and see if I needed a driver from the airport.

Upon our arrival, Nicole was so accommodating, she went above an beyond to make sure I had everything I needed to make this vacation wonderful. I knew that I didn't need an all-inclusive property to enjoy my stay and I am so happy that I chose to stay at her property.

The home was so comfortable and well-kept. Besides the washing machine and satellite television, I was thrilled to have internet!! It was great because I could upload all my photos back home. Besides the 2 Bedrooms, 2 baths and a large lot, it was nice to have all the things you would need such as a refrigerator, microwave, pots/pans, dishes, washing machine, A/C, etc.

The property location is super quiet and private. I would recommend having a vehicle or utilizing the taxi driver they work with because you will not want to walk to the front gate. The gated community is very large and it's faster to drive to the beach or get a ride into town or to your next destination.

I would absolutely recommend this property!! Who needs to pay "all-inclusive" prices when you can buy your own food or drinks (which is a lot cheaper) and relax in an affordable, private home with Internet. If you really need that hotel experience with pools and stuff, I would suggest getting a day pass to one of the hotels nearby. Myself, I prefer the local beaches and local food, which is why I plan on taking the whole family back in November!!

Thank you for making this a stress-free, wonderful stay!! I know this will be the place for us from now on. See you in November!

Date of stay: February 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Mar 3, 2015
Thank you Crystal! Your home in the islands will be waiting to welcome you and your family back, see you in November!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing