“Family, Feb 21-26”

N-Resort All Inclusive For Adults
Charles Town, West Virginia
“Family, Feb 21-26”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

This was my wife and i's 3rd time back to the N resort in a year. We celebrated our first anniversary from being married at the resort. When my wife and I arrived we were huggingly welcomed by 7 couples that witnessed our wedding on the beach from last year. What a treat!!!
The staff has become our second family. We miss you Jeffery, Okema, Baxter, Nicholus, Freddie, je remain and the rest of staff. Beach is fantastic as is the pool! Hot tubs and rooms. Be back in a few months. RESPECT

8 Thank Doug12342

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Worcester, Massachusetts
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Yeah, it maybe a little rustic, but WE LOVE THAT. Look, this is not the Hilton or Ritz, but that's why its so great, it just feels homey and comfortable. The food is good, the staff exceptional and the rooms quaint and clean. If your tastes are that of a princess, you should stick with sitting on your lounge chair pool-side all week at Hidden Beach.

The true draw of this place are the other nudists. This if the most friendliest place on the planet, you will be smiling and laughing all week. We have made quite a few friends that we will keep in touch with.

The second biggest draw is the beach!!! You can walk nude for about two miles on undeveloped beach and enjoy the true wonder of feeling free while snorkeling nude anywhere!!! Where else can you do that without bumping into another luxury, ubiquitous resort and clothed gawkers that will point fingers at you. Not here.

We will be back next February.

Tip: Bring bug spray. There are some mosquito's, but it wasn't that bad.

10 Thank bahhhoo
ottawa
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This was our second trip to N-resort, We had a fantastic trip once again!
Thanks to all the Great Staff, they really make this place! Very laid back
and relaxing! Great Food,Great people! Great Weather! We will be back!!

Thank You N-resort!

Dave and Andrea,

7 Thank DaveAnd69
Montgomery, Alabama
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

This is my third time at the N Resort and while there are some recent not so good reviews, my take is different!
There is a large crowd here; I have another 5 days out of a 10 day trip and it's a pleasure to see them bringing in more folks!
The pool area is cleaned up, ample towels all day and evening and staff making rounds for drinks on both the beach and pool side. Only pool negative is the need for more umbrellas for shade!
Freddie has brought in extra staff to take care of the volume of people and they are doing a good job!
The food, as I always feel is freshly prepared, healthy, not too salty and not buried in mystery sauce!
Out of all the clothing optional/nudist all inclusive resorts I have been to , the N has the best beach in that you can actually swim in the waters and walk the beach nude to the right of the resort for a long way; no development!
They have had entertainment every night and we have enjoyed it.
I wish the N the best in establishing themselves as another good choice for those who frequent these types of resorts! And giving their competition a run for our money!

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
11 Thank sheaetta
Brighton, Michigan
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I totally agree with Belle 354 - so much about the resort is good. The last time I came to N-Resort was 2 year's ago for my birthday. It was the same week this year. My husband called a few weeks before to order a birthday cake. On the day, our dinner table was set up for 8 with balloons on every chair. Very attractive. Then we were told that the cake had been forgotten. My meal arrived and I couldn't put my knife through the pork. I went to see Freddie away from the dining room complaining about the incident and things going downhill. He went straight to the kitchen and shouted at his staff. The faults were those of management not the staff who are so helpful to us. Freddie is good at shouting at his staff in front of everyone.

I have been to the resort twice before and have written reviews both times. If someone could take over this resort and inject some money into it, then the number of guests will go up and it will be the wonderful resort we all hoped for.

Room Tip: Blocks 7 and 10 are quieter and ocean facing.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Trishb
Reviewed February 3, 2014

The staff is fantastic. Lovely, caring, kind, helpful...I really can't say enough about them. The food is very good but only very inexpensive meats are available. Do not think you will be eating steak (fine with me, I love all Jamaican food but my significant other wants more for a long vacation). Lots of chicken... But the cooking staff really wants to please and try very hard with what they have available to them.The rooms are old (knotty pine) and nothing fancy but they are kept nice and clean. However, the mosquitoes are in the room even with the little machine provided. Shower water can be very hot or very cold. Mattress was very firm, too much for me.Television reception is poor and the TV's are very old. Again, not a big deal to me but might be to some. Pool is large and the big slide is fun. Drink service around the pool and beach was great. This is the deal breaker...the manager berates his employees right in front of other employees and guests, BIG turn off for me,,,not what I expect. We've been twice. The first time we went, I talked to the manager (PRIVATELY) and told him that I found it very unprofessional to embarrass both staff and employees with public outbursts. Another guest heard him call an employee "stupid" and an "idiot". Very sad, not enough au naturel facilities are out there and I know that we'll probably never find another Grand Lido Braco. But because of the management situation, we're going back to San Souci. I feel so sad as those employees deserve so much better. But it's obvious that the manager does not care about them OR that it embarrasses the guests. I know that other guests have experienced it and been upset as well. I was so foolish that I thought that having a guest pull him aside and directly tell him would make a change in his lack of professionalism. So much potential here...

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
9 Thank Belle354
Ottsville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 3, 2014

N-Vaders were at the N-resort for 11 days. should have made it longer. This was our 3rd time to N and 10th time in Jamaica. Freddie and his staff were excellent and took care of us like family. From the front office, the bar, dining room staff, housekeeping, pool side staff everyone deserves a 10. Bar service excellent. Food was very good, much improved from last year. Need some Lamb Chops! The rooms are basic but clean. Some issues with hot water but Freddie was quick to address. N-Vaders group consists of about 10 couples and the staff made sure we had a table set up for our entire group the entire time we we there, took care of group get together requests, and the Jello Shots we made in their kitchen. The N-Vaders will be back in Jan 2015, 3rd week. This is a small resort but I feel this is a big plus over the large resorts with the personal service provided. The N-Resort is only a nudist resort, no lifesyles or swingers and this is what we love, Freddie dont ever give in to those groups and spoil this resort. The Spa is fantastic, thanks for the great massages Annett. We, the N-Vaders, are truely blessed to have such a great group of people and have a fantastic resort to call home away from home.

Room Tip: we stayed in block 1 2nd floor and i did like the fact that it was close to the pool and my coffee i...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
7 Thank W3430WEmarkc
Also consider these accommodations in or near Falmouth
Mangos Jamaica
Royalton White Sands Resort
#16 of 63 in Montego Bay
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall
Sandals Royal Caribbean Resort and Private Island

Been to N-Resort All Inclusive For Adults? Share your experiences!