“Night boat tour”

Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Falmouth
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I drove from Mobay myself in the afternoon. It was my lunch break at Marina. Had a shrimp cocktail and beer. It has a nice view and relaxing. The night tour starts at 7 pm and takes about 45 min.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This was my husband's favorite excursion. Going out on this little boats in the dark with no lights. Jumping over the side to swim in the Lagoon after dark to see the water glow was over the top. I didn't go in and our captain of the boat scooped up water in a bucket to show us how the water glowed. He was very talkative and made the trip enjoyable..Everyone was swimming around In pitch dark and making the water glow. So glad we did this trip.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This tour was very interesting. I never seen water glow in the dark. The tour is about 30 or 40 mins. You will be in the middle of the lagoon and it will be pitch black. The water is about 3 feet. I am 5'2" and was able to stand in the lagoon. Life jackets are available if needed. The bottom is like a soft gel like mud. If you mush around in the gel you will cloud the water and not get a good glow of the water. Unless you have a really good camera you will not get any good pictures due to it being soooo dark. NO FLASH! The flash will only capture the person you are taking a picture of. It will not catch the glow of the water. I had fun. There is a wash area on site to wash the gel off your aqua shoes or flops. Staff was nice and very knowledgable.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We went after a rain storm so the waters were not glistening but when you got in to swim and kicked your feet they were.. I was impressed and would go again for sure. Bring bug spray for when you are waiting to go out on tour.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The water really does gleam but don't go with any wild expectations. The food and service are good. The guys in the boat are knowledgeable and it's safe for kids. The water is only 3 feet deep.