“Not really worth the money”
Review of Glistening Waters

Glistening Waters
Ranked #5 of 23 Restaurants in Falmouth
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I suppose it was a unique experience but it wasn't worth the amount I paid. The glow wasn't all that.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

From our hotel, Braco Village Hotel and Spa, glistening waters was a short 10 minute drive. We booked with Sunwing vacations and paid $57.00 per person. We were all picked up in a lovely new bus and driven to Glistening waters to experience the Luminous Lagoon. Very cool!! The boat captain was informative and entertaining. Some of the group swan in the lagoon water, you've got to see or do this. You're out for about a half hour, and so worth it. Enjoy!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I've been here several times and I always come back. The phosphorous light in the water is unbelievable! The guide even said that if you fill a water bottle with the water from here, it will continue to be able to glow for several days after!

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

We were recommended to go try this out, somehow on our trips to Jamacia we had missed this, we decided to do both the Resturant and the boat trip. We decided to eat first, we had the chicken wings to start, the hot ones, which were really good, and for main we had the seafood platter , which was lovely, but I must say expensive. The prices on everything were a bit steep, and you can see on the menu that the prices have been put up, I can understand this as inflation is a problem, as well as the number of visitors have dropped. However overall it was enjoyable and good to get off the resort. If you eat you get the trip out onto the lagoon for half price, which is the highlight of the evening! It's amazing , never seen anything like it, unfortunately it was a full moon when we went so not as spectacular as it could be, so if possible I would recommend not going on a full moon, but we still had a great time, the guilds are really good too.

1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was so excited to see that the water will actually glow w movements as I heard and read about it! but the actually boat experience was just ok, we waited an hr at the pier to wait til it gets dark, paid $25pp for a boat ride less than an hour with almost pitch darkness surrounded us besides some lit area by the cruise docked at Falmouth. the tour guide did explain some brief histories of the water and surrounding neighborhood. I have to say we have to thank the swimmers from our boat that we actually got to see some glowings from the water, I have to say it's quite amazing the white lights/ halos generated when they flip and move their extremities, other than that, I think it's overtly pricey for such a tour! oh we did get a rum punch before departure.