“Good for local business”

Al Manshar Rotana Hotel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Fahaheel
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Good service and food generally. Conveniently located for my business needs - but not in the center of Kuwait City! Close to shops and several restaurants, as an alternative. The walk to them may be interesting, given nearby construction work occupying the sidewalk on both sides of the street.

Room Tip: Try to avoid rooms overlooking the refinery complex to the south!
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

I would like to thank you for the positive feedback you have mentioned on the service and your experience here.

We are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Service and rooms are very nice. Breakfast is OK as well. We need to stay there as most of our customers are located in that area but rather go downtown (approx. 23km) in order to have something to do when having time to spend. Downfall this trip was that with 39 degrees the pool was out of order and although the beach is close by it is not really nice to go there.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

I am happy to know that you had a nice stay with us and the services of our team met your expectations.

I do apologize for the unavailability of the swimming pool due to renovation at that time you stayed with us.

Thank you very much for your constructive feedback and looking forward to see you again and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I stayed here in February of 2014 for 7 days and thoroughly enjoyed my time at this hotel. It is very clean, comfortable, with a polite staff. The breakfast and dinners at the main restaurant were quite tasty. The hotel is close to some shopping and restaurants. I really enjoyed my time here and am coming back next week. All in all it is a great hotel for the business traveller.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Warm greetings and thank you very much for your positive feedback.

I am glad that our service and my colleagues were able to contribute in making your stay with us an enjoyable one.

At Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait, we promise that your stay leave you with treasured moments.

Thank you once again and looking forward to see you soon.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Stayed here once for a few days on business in December 2013, and now have just stayed a little over two weeks, first week on my own, then my wife joined me. We have moved to Kuwait with work and were in the Rotana Fahaheel whilst apartment-hunting. The hotel is excellent at every level; front of house, restaurant, lounge, service; it's not a huge 'resort hotel' but for business or pleasure in this locality it's the place to stay. Being one of the only good hotels quite close to the refinery complexes and other business south of Kuwait City, complacency could have set in, but not here; it is commended as an exceptional hotel with excellent, attentive staff.

Room Tip: Ask at the time, as there is some building work in the surrounding area that will be ongoing for som...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2014

Warm greetings from Al Manshar Rotana Kuwait!

It is much rewarding to know that you were satisfied with the services we provided to you and your wife during your stay with us.

We will definitely share these remarks with our team members and rest assured that we will continue at the same level of hospitality and service at all times.

Thank you once again for your positive feedback and we are looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Spent four weeks in March 2014 at Rotana, which is probably your most convenient option if your business is south of Kuwait City (i.e., refineries and petrochemical facilities, KNPC headquarters, etc.) The hotel's property and furnishings are excellent, and the staff is extraordinary. The room is furnished and lit in such a way that one can get work done; I'd rate my room 10 on a 1-10 scale, and work in room was very important during my stay. Small, but very nice, shopping mall with supermarket is in easy walking distance. Lots of dining options in easy walking distance, especially if you like Mediterranean, Arab, and Indian food (US fast food options, too.) Significant construction was underway adjacent to the hotel during my stay, but didn't bother me much.

Room Tip: Rooms facing east offer a great view of Gulf, but a major mall construction project is in the foregr...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2014

Warm greetings from Kuwait!

Thank you so much for your superb remarks during your one month business trip in Kuwait. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our Hotel.

I look forward to seeing you again at Al Manshar Rotana and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Not sure if this was my third or fourth time here but it is an excellent place to stay and if you have business in Fahaheel and Ahmadi and the surrounding areas it is ideal for location being as it is in Fahaheel.

There was a slight problem with the airport pick up which left me standing in the arrivals hall for about 20 minutes but that was the only issue with the whole stay, I was upgraded to a suite which was very nice, the food throughout was great, both the breakfast and the dinner buffet service are unbeatable for choice and the staff were very good and attentive but without getting in the way.

If in Kuwait on business this hotel is very good and reasonably priced, I was very happy to return to it once again.

Room Tip: All rooms are very good and no issues, I prefer the view of the sea from the back of the hotel, the...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2014

Warm greetings from Kuwait and thank you once again for staying at Al Manshar Rotana!

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for the waiting time in the airport upon your arrival.

We were honored by your encouraging comments on the location, our services and we are glad you enjoyed the breakfast and dinner being served at Failaka restaurant.

We do hope to have the opportunity of serving you once again.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Very good stay last week, from checking in until departure, desk staff were very helpful and curteous. Room was very clean and tidy as expected, with good wifi and internet available. Vast choice of food at breakfast in the mornings.
Swimming pool was unavailable due to construction work, but gym and changing rooms were fine.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
AlMansharRotana, General Manager at Al Manshar Rotana Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Warm greetings from Kuwait!

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. The positive comments you have mentioned about our hotel are really motivating and inspiring, rest assured that these have been shared with the team.

I do look forward of welcoming you back soon at Al Manshar Rotana.

Pierre Zayoun

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fahaheel
23 mi away
#2 of 2 in Fahaheel
The Regency Hotel Kuwait
The Regency Hotel Kuwait
#1 of 14 in Salmiyah

Been to Al Manshar Rotana Hotel? Share your experiences!