We have been coming to the Tempest Arms for years after discovering it by mistake.
The food is always good and interesting and follows the seasons.The portions are generous,
not the usual little bit of grub in a very large plate now fashionable!! The cheese platter a meal in itself. Service is a bit hit and miss as they are very busy at times and if you are not a regular
is not easy to find how to book a table. The beers on offer are all real ales and top quality.
Prices are reasonable compared to the quality.
Try it you will not be disappointed
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax, drink, dine and stay in a delightful Inn. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Tempest Arms Hotel Elslack
- Tempest Arms Skipton
- Tempest Arms Hotel Skipton
- The Tempest Arms Elslack, Skipton, Yorkshire