“Excellent”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

This place is great, I have visited Hereford breakfast and dinner and they were both great.
For the breakfast I had the full English which was lovely sausage bacon egg and beans with a round of toast all very nice and all very reasonably priced.
I have been here quite a few times for dinner and always have the same garlic pizza bread to share for a starter, fillet steak that you cook yourself on a hot stone that comes with a small side of mixed veg and potato's and chocolate ice cream for dessert. Not very adventurous but why change a good thing.
All in all a great restraint and would highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013

Brentwood, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Great food, great service & great atmosphere - whats not to love! Made a lovely evening out for all the family.

• Visited May 2013
Danbury, United Kingdom
“Ottimo pasto”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We have looked for an authentic Italian restaurant for a long time and this was on our doorstep!! The menu had many options so it was difficult to choose,even for my vegetarian wife. Service was very quick and the food was superb

• Visited May 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great restaurant”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

been here many times....and I have to say is excellent. Service is outstanding and food taste amazing ...high recommended.

• Visited December 2012
UK
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had heard good things about this restaurant so I went along with a high level of expectation. However the quality of the food was even better than I anticipated. The starters were delicious, and for the main course I had the stone-cooked steak and my dining partner had the veal. The steak was one of the finest that I have had, even when raw I was able to cut through it like butter. There is a reasonable wine list and the coffee was very good as well. Service a little on the slow side, but they were very busy and it was only a minor delay. They were however friendly and attentive. The cost was very reasonable. I would definitely recommend and intend to return soon.

• Visited April 2013