“Longstanton, Cambridge Golf Course!”
Review of Virgin Balloon Flights - CLOSED

Virgin Balloon Flights
More attraction details
Owner description: Stowmarket is set on the banks of the River Gripping. Flyers can expect to have good views over Bury St Edmunds to the west and Ipswich and the Suffolk coast to the east. Appreciate the beauty of Eastern England on your flight as you take in the views over the Home Counties, stretching towards the outskirts of London.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

What a wonderful experience, I took my partner and best friend for their birthdays on a dawn flight and from the booking process emailing customer service and in particular Shaun who worked wonders for us to our pilots Richard and Gary on the day we had a great time. Lucky to get up on first booking (all others on the day were on their 3-5th try. Glorious day and perfect veiws of Cambridge with a perfect landing! Highly reccomend to anyone .... so worth the bucket list experience! Thank You Virgin Balloons .. exceptional!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The flight was excellent - superb land crew and pilot; very good teamwork opportunities and beautiful views of a serene and sunny landscape.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I recently had a balloon ride over Shrewsbury, I was very lucky as I only booked a month previously. It was such a magical experience, from helping to inflate the balloon to floating over my home county. The pilot Gav and ground steward Colin were brilliant, everything was explained in detail, which made everybody feel comfortable. Gav's skill as a pilot( is that the right word??) was amazing, I would definitely recommend Virgin balloon flights to anyone

Reviewed August 25, 2013

What an experience; the most graceful way to travel and what a way to view Norwich and the Norfolk Broads!!! We chatted to people along the river as they took their dinner in the warmth of this summer evening and were deeply impressed with the skill of the pilot to land in the narrowest of fields (between trees and telephone lines) with hardly a bump. Our thanks to the pilot, Robert and the crew which included his wife ,Claire and their delightful children. Everything was professionally executed with friendly and efficient ease. When you watch these graceful balloons moving across the skyline you just don't realise the hard work that goes in to get it up there and put it away again afterwards. Being allowed to help with the setting up and tidying away was all part of the fun. We will definitely definitely do this again...if you haven't given it a go...you must!.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 24, 2013

20th Aug 13 from Grimsthorpe Castle Lincs. Something I had wanted to do for ages and was not disappointed. Flew on first attempt. Pilot Martin and crew really friendly and courteous but firmly in control and enhanced the experience with their explanations of everything. I am involved in a number of aviation events and this was by far the best value for money. I will definitely go again and would strongly recommend it to anyone who is keen to experience this unique sensation.