“Still very good”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

On my 2nd & 3rd visits to this great Indian restaurant, I was happy to see that the level of service and quality of food had not changed. I'll definitely continue to use this modern Indian restaurant.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The Saffron is a truly wonderful restaurant that serves great food, with fresh quality ingredients. The interiors are clean and contemporary, creating an exciting atmosphere to enjoy with family and friends. The service was unparalleled, the staff were incredibly friendly and approachable and made sure that we were valued as customers. Another added bonus for this restaurant, is its accessibilty! Ample car parking is a must, especially with this weather.

Overall everything exceeded our expectations and we will be sure to visit again!

Bravo to the owners for creating exactly what was needed in this location!

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I came here last year for my birthday, I generally don't like spicy food but the food here was full of taste and flavour! I thoroughly enjoyed the selection of food offered! The service was great and staff very friendly! Would reccomend!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I will recommend this Resturant to all my friends and family. Will be going there again. Food Was delicious and on time no delay. Very calm and relaxed atmosphere. Staff were very kind and helpfull! A big thank you to Saffron staff and chef!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Definitely a plce to visit u won't be dissapointed! Food was yummy and the service was outstanding. Going back for sure :-)