Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 22, 2019

Food was average, but the resort as a whole was a beautiful and cosy place in an amazingly practical location. However there was one waitress in particular who was the rudest member of staff I've ever met in my whole life. One of my friends was allergic to a certain food item and when asked for something different the waitress told him an outright no. My vegetarian friend got a slice of cheese as a meat substitute. Whenever we spoke to this woman our trip went completely downhill. If this hotel was without this woman, it would bring up this rating highly.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

This was not a victory royal. The food looked and tasted like it had been eaten and licked before hand. We didnt except anymore from the homeless looking guy making the food. The waitresses where nice tho. Except if you didnt eat the food. Room 123 was the smelliest of them all. The shower was like a birdbath and the windows didnt close. We all took S H I T S in room 101 as the toliets there where exceptional. We recommend you do the same. The balconies are very easy to climb over and provided good times throughout your struggles. At night you can sit back and watch Italian tv that smells like burning after 5 mins. Hope you enjoy ;)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

My son went and stayed there he was offered pigeon and pasta otter dripping in grease and lasagne which was so watery he could drink now what I would like to know is why was he fed this and why did n't money pay for this I would certainly not stand for it nor eat it so why was my son fed this slop

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
15  Thank gillian a
Reviewed April 8, 2015

Pian Castello is situated on a hill and is only a short walk from the gondola and the town centre.

Overall I found it clean and well maintained. The restaurant was also spotless and although the menu was limited, the food was good. Apart from breakfast, which was poor, unless you want to start the day overloading on sugar from sweet pastries and chocolate. That was not to my taste but did not spoil an otherwise good impression.

The staff seemed a little stressed out at times but were catering for a large group so I would not fault them for that.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Tim G
Reviewed February 8, 2015 via mobile

The food was bad. We got very small portions plus the staff were very rude and I hope this place will be shut down. I went with the school and they would take your items and find them in someone else's suitcase. Two of my friends got their headphones stole when we came back from skiing

Date of stay: February 2015