Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

This was not a victory royal. The food looked and tasted like it had been eaten and licked before hand. We didnt except anymore from the homeless looking guy making the food. The waitresses where nice tho. Except if you didnt eat the food. Room 123 was the smelliest of them all. The shower was like a birdbath and the windows didnt close. We all took S H I T S in room 101 as the toliets there where exceptional. We recommend you do the same. The balconies are very easy to climb over and provided good times throughout your struggles. At night you can sit back and watch Italian tv that smells like burning after 5 mins. Hope you enjoy ;)

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

My son went and stayed there he was offered pigeon and pasta otter dripping in grease and lasagne which was so watery he could drink now what I would like to know is why was he fed this and why did n't money pay for this I would certainly not stand for it nor eat it so why was my son fed this slop

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
15  Thank gillian a
Reviewed April 8, 2015

Pian Castello is situated on a hill and is only a short walk from the gondola and the town centre.

Overall I found it clean and well maintained. The restaurant was also spotless and although the menu was limited, the food was good. Apart from breakfast, which was poor, unless you want to start the day overloading on sugar from sweet pastries and chocolate. That was not to my taste but did not spoil an otherwise good impression.

The staff seemed a little stressed out at times but were catering for a large group so I would not fault them for that.

Date of stay: May 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Tim G
Reviewed February 8, 2015 via mobile

The food was bad. We got very small portions plus the staff were very rude and I hope this place will be shut down. I went with the school and they would take your items and find them in someone else's suitcase. Two of my friends got their headphones stole when we came back from skiing

Date of stay: February 2015
7  Thank Odhrán H
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Pian Castello was situated on a hill and was within easy walking distance to the town centre. If you turned left outside the hotel you could take a short cut to the gondola (about a ten minute walk) or you could take the free bus shuttle which took about 15 mins. The hotel was spotless and the rooms were spacious so no complaints there. The restaurant was also spotless, nicely decorated and the food was fine although the menu was limited. However, the staff were over worked and the management were rather draconian, I found them to be extremely rude and very unhelpful. I felt intimidated and nervous, I didn't feel comfortable or at ease when they were about so couldn't relax when having a drink in the evening. Rosie (the owner) is obviously very hard working and house proud but needs to lighten up and stop having a go at everyone around her. She constantly complained that children dropped litter, petted the dog, put their feet on the chairs, moved furniture, were too noisy, bought drinks outside and brought them back to their room. However, she refused to give the children water at breakfast time or replace the ketchup which ran out at dinner. I truly believe that the owners of Hotel Pian Castello could greatly benefit from a course on hospitality.

Date of stay: March 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank Karen S
Rosanna C, Proprietario at Hotel Pian Castello, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Good Evening,
thank you for your advice but we have some thing to say:
for her, is it normal keep your feet with shoes on the tables or chairs or other forniture?
is it normal throw chocolate around or spit from the balconies?
Unfortunately the direction was rather hard and superb after listened to the gripes of other guest for the behavior of your Group!
I don't think that I have to add other things

Rosy