“Must have experience ”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in La Maddalena
Description: Self-made ice-cream
Description: Self-made ice-cream
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

I have stayed three days in La Maddalena and all days I have tried this ice cream. It was for sure the best ice cream I have ever had, it's a must have experience. I would definitely recommend fragola flavor.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

There’s no need to write 100 caracteres about this place, it simple to say : This is THE BEST ice cream at La maddalena, and maybe Italy !
Besides the great icecream, staff ate friendly and polite, and the price is very good.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Absolutely great ice cream . Staff is very friendly. Price is fair. 2 euros for a small 2 flavor cup.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

We went there once (my wife twice for pistachio) and we noticed that they might be using a lot of flavor enhancers which make the taste artificial (my daughter compared the flavor of her raspberry ice cream to soda powder). Also too intense/artificial colors. Highly overrated from my point of view.

Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

So good we came back again before we left the island for another! Choice of 15-20 sorbet, ice cream and yoghurt flavours...all natural with nothing artificial! Extremely good value at €2 for a small cone or tub, €2.50 for a medium and €3 for a large (we went for a large on the last day and had 3 different flavours just so we could try more). Hazelnut ice cream was the best I’ve ever had, Nutella was thick and rich and tasted just like liquid Nutella! The orange, lemon and strawberry were sublime! Winner for me was the coconut however! Heavenly! So good...a must visit!