There are different companies that go back and forth between Palau and Magdalena and there are huge price differences between companies ( +/- 100%). The most expensive one is DELCOMAR.
They use malicious tricks to lure you on board:
• They have people on the quay in fluo jackets, looking like officials waving torches rushing you to get you on board.
• They take your ID card or driver license.
• They wrongly claim it’s the same price everywhere.
• Once on board, there is no way back, you pay twice the price you would pay to another company (e.g. 43 EUR 1 car two adults, vs. 22 EUR with SAREMAR)
• Staff is trained to handle protests in an arrogant way.
• Even on land they have no such thing as an official pricelist so you can consult and compare.
It’s a shame for the beautiful Magdalena island, it’s a shame for the wonderful people of Sardinia.
My advice is: "Buy your tickets on land in Palau at the ticket booth and take the SAREMAR ferry."
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.