TripAdvisor

from $76.00
from $119.00
from $160.00
More Info
All reviews glacier adventure highly recommend this company highest point ice cave small group felt safe great tour take pictures amazing experience katarina equipment guide brochure borrow edge scenery hike
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

My wife and I booked the Glacier Walk (on a really short notice - thanks, Oddur!) with Melrakki, and it was beyond perfect. Katerina was our guide, and she was really professional and knowledgeable (we felt safe the whole time, and she knows the exactly best spots on the glacier), but at the same time very funny and light hearted. Oh, and the glacier is out of this world, you won't believe it.

This is a relatively new company, but don't be afraid to book with them, you will be in great hands. Since they are a little smaller, everything will be more private and personal (also, supporting new business is ALWAYS a good thing to do).

Reviewed July 8, 2019 via mobile

Very friendly and contact people. The Glacier walk with them was unforgatable experience. Highly recommended for smaller groups :)

Reviewed July 7, 2019 via mobile

We highly recommend this tour! Starting our trip at the Skaftafell Terminal we got first all required equipment and went by 4x4 Defender to the glacier. Our guide Katerina told us a lot of interesting facts about the glacier and showed us fantastic views. We had a lot of fun, enjoyed the hike and took a lot of pictures.

Many thanks to Katerina and Oddur for this great tour!

1  Thank Schroederin
Reviewed July 7, 2019

I have to say that the trip to Iceland was really amazing. Thanks to the Melrakki adventures that took care of our program at Skaftafell Glacier. The instructor Oddur planned our glacier route. Although I am not a tourist-based, I have to say I mastered it, which surprised me a lot. It was amazing to see and experience so much. The instructor was fully devoted to us, and of course there was a time to get rid of the coolest photos.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

My husband and I went on a glacier tour with Oddur and Katerina in June and we couldn't have asked for better tour guides! They helped us get into the glacier gear, answered all our glacier questions, and made us feel safe throughout the experience.
We ventured into the glacier, did some ice-climbing (we were able to reach the top of the ice wall with their guidance!), and felt well taken care of the entire time.
Melrakki Adventures is the best ! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: June 2019