TripAdvisor

from $76.00
from $119.00
from $160.00
More Info
All reviews glacier adventure highly recommend this company highest point ice cave small group felt safe great tour take pictures amazing experience katarina equipment guide brochure borrow edge scenery hike
Selected filters
Reviewed July 7, 2019

I have to say that the trip to Iceland was really amazing. Thanks to the Melrakki adventures that took care of our program at Skaftafell Glacier. The instructor Oddur planned our glacier route. Although I am not a tourist-based, I have to say I mastered it, which surprised me a lot. It was amazing to see and experience so much. The instructor was fully devoted to us, and of course there was a time to get rid of the coolest photos.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019

My husband and I went on a glacier tour with Oddur and Katerina in June and we couldn't have asked for better tour guides! They helped us get into the glacier gear, answered all our glacier questions, and made us feel safe throughout the experience.
We ventured into the glacier, did some ice-climbing (we were able to reach the top of the ice wall with their guidance!), and felt well taken care of the entire time.
Melrakki Adventures is the best ! Highly recommend!

Reviewed July 5, 2019

I was looking for something to do when I was traveling near Skaftafell and found Melrakki travel, and decided to give them a shot. Booked the tour online and then meet them at the Skaftafell terminal.

After driving to the glacier with the tour guides and getting my hiking boots - began one of the most majestic walks that I have ever gone one like I was on the ice planet from the movie Interstellar! An unforgettable experience and I highly recommend Melrakki Adventures as your tour guide!

Reviewed July 5, 2019

Me and my boyfriend, we've hiked with guides Katerina and Oddur. They're both very nice and friendly and we had such a great time with them. They know what they're doing and thanks to a fact they like their job we've enjoyed this tour a lot. It was a very exciting experience but we felt safe at the same time. They're real professionals, they provided us all equipment we needed and explained everything we've asked. This was our first glacier tour but once I am back in Iceland, I will definitely go again!
Thanks a lot guys, we had a great time with you :)))

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Very happy with our experience. Eapecially was our guide Oddur amazing. Very helpful and knowlegdable. One of our most unforgettable adventure in Iceland.

Date of experience: July 2019