We enjoyed our stay at Selva Negra. Rooms and meals were good but prices were about double of prices in Matagalpa. I am sure most travelers are aware that resort prices can be quite expensive. Even so, we enjoyed ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a full-service ecolodge, organic farm, and bird-friendly coffee estate in the Highlands of Northern Nicaragua. Whether you are searching for wildlife, touring the Ruta de Cafe, or simply relaxing in a romantic getaway, we know you'll enjoy your stay. We are a vacation spot you can be proud to support. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Selva Negra Mountain Hotel Matagalpa
- Selva Negra Mountain Matagalpa
- Selva Negra Mountain Resort Nicaragua/Matagalpa