“I fell in love with yoga here...”

Firefly Yoga & Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Firefly Yoga & Massage is located in the jungle, steps from the Caribbean sea, on the grounds of Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. Yoga classes are 1 hour and offered daily M-Sat 8AM and 4PM, Sunday 12PM and 4PM. Individual or couples massages by appointment every day at 10AM, 12PM, 2PM. Firefly is a 10 minute walk from the village and is ideally situated on the beach surrounded by tropical gardens. The sound of the birds and waves are a lovely backdrop as you practice yoga, enjoy a massage, and meditate while immersed in nature.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“I fell in love with yoga here...”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had done yoga a bit here and there at home, mostly at gyms, but wanted to get in a good stretch and workout while vacationing so I wandered down the small path to this little slice of heaven. I totally fell in love with yoga here. Sara and Amber created the most relaxing, tranquil environment during our classes. It was innovative and fun all while connecting the mind, body, and soul (I know that sounds a little hippy dippy but I swear it's true). I traveled on to another spot after I left Little Corn and wound up showing some of their yoga moves to the woman who taught the next yoga class i took elsewhere and she loved them too. I wish Firefly Yoga was near me so I could go every day. I think I'd be a better person for it! They also do massage here and I gotta say, my husband and I had the BEST MASSAGES EVER at this place. We were massaged by a girl named Caitlin whose hands hold magic in them. Unfortunately she's from upstate NY and won't be on the island too much longer but if you get the chance, you better jump on that opportunity. However, I have full faith in the fact that Sara, the owner of this establishment, will be able to replace her with someone just as good because Sara takes great pride in the quality of her establishment. I'd pay top dollar in the states to join a place like this so I could use it regularly.

Visited January 2014

Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing teacher & Beautiful studio”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you are into yoga, you should definitely stop by here. I fell in love with this place and practiced here almost everyday. Sara is an amazing, loving & kind teacher who knows how to challenge every level. While I was here, Sara gave me the opportunity to teach some flow classes, out here which is absolutely thrilling when you're a travelling yoga teacher. Also her massages are to die for!

Visited January 2013
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beach and Bungalow Beauty”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Sara besides being a great yogi is a gifted massage therapist. I would highly recommend that you include a massage in your vacation. She's a wonderful girl and her parents are super!!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank AlJeffels
Managua, Nicaragua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Firefly Yoga & Massage and Sara are FANTASTIC”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I attended 3 yoga classes, led by the amazing Sara, and had one of her fantastic massages while staying at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) on Little Corn last May (yes, I have been meaning to write this review for a while!). I had been to LCBB twice before (December 2011 and February 2012) and was so thrilled to see the yoga studio and to meet Sara in May 2012, what a fantastic addition to LCBB and the entire stay/vibe/atmosphere on Little Corn and at LCBB.

Sara's massage was the best I've ever had and it was so peaceful and relaxing - my boyfriend and his mother and father also received a massage and absolutely loved it. We really enjoyed the morning yoga classes. I'd done a bit of yoga in graduate school, but this was the first time I had an instructor teach me what I was doing correctly/incorrectly (in such a nice/helpful/supportive way), it was really awesome and I learned so much, in just a few classes, which was really pretty great. Sara is clearly extremely talented.

I am on the verge of booking another trip to LCBB and can't wait to see Sara again, attend her awesome classes and book more than just one massage this time!

If you are on Little Corn Island, do not miss a chance to have a massage from Firefly and/or attend a yoga class - she makes them friendly for anyone who attends, so get on over there, you will not regret it!

Visited May 2012
2 Thank kmmmdx
Mt. Pleasant
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sara”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I got a massage from Sara while I was staying at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. During our seven days stay my husband and our friends got to know Sara pretty well. She is a kind and engaging person. We came to realize that she really cares.

Visited September 2012