“Nice place if you don't mind waiting”
Review of Rosas Restaurant

Cuisines: Central American
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I love this place but only gave it a 3. Rosa is a sweetheart and my curry dish was great but my girlfriend’s veggie stir-fry was bland (although I’m not sure stir-fry is the best dish to order in Nicaragua). Also, it took just under two hours from when we ordered to when we got our food. I looked in the kitchen and Rosa and her helpers were certainly not slacking, they we buzzing about preparing dinners. They cook everything from scratch so I’m sure that’s one reason it takes longer. If you don’t mind waiting then it’s fine. If you do, I suggest getting there early before others arrive.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We had breakfast at Rosa's and it was excellent. Very fresh ingredients combined with solid preparation made for a tasty way to start the day. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Garlic lobster for under $10 that tastes like heaven served by a friendly local lady. That's all you need to know.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

You have to go to Rosa's for the Ron Down! traditional little corn dish of seafood, potatos, corn, and yucca. Order in the morning, and you'll have one of the best dinners. Rosa's is really a house with a few tables out front, so if you want drinks, probably best to bring them yourself.
Delicious meal, definitely worth having!

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Standard breakfast but only 3$ so amazing value! I had fried eggs with toast and halo pinto, and tea. You can also have an omelette or pancak