“Great food, excellent service, creative menu, lots of food!”

The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Turned Turtles casual, romantic, beach front atmosphere is a great place to eat and drink with family, friends or that special someone. Don't miss the opportunity to dine on a secluded beach and experience a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner with no reservations needed. Breakfasts start at only 2.99, Lunch at 4.50 And our dinners include starter, soup or salad, veggies and dessert for as low as 9. You can choose from our healthy options (numerous vegetarian options available) or throw caution to the wind and pamper yourself with our savory sauces and maybe a roasted Coconut cookies. Come by anytime and enjoy one of our delicious specialty drinks like frozen (not blended) margaritas, famous pina coladas, Jeff's Mudhole, Bloody Caesar or refresh yourself with a Shangri La (Tequila, gran Marnier, fresh lime juice and jalepeno). We offer some of the best food, service and value on the island in a remote beach setting. Avoid the tourist crowds and drop in.
Mississauga
“Great food, excellent service, creative menu, lots of food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

What more to be said? It would be very hard to improve on the food offerings at LCBB. Two meals a day is more than enough!

Visited December 2012

Manningtree, United Kingdom
“Pina Colada - the best in the world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

We literally went to find this place purely for the pina colada that we had been told was amazing. It's expensive $6 but my god is it worth it. Toasted coconut with a blob of icecream in the middle. It is divine and a must!!

Visited November 2012
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Didn't stay there, but ate there”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I tried to stay here during our trip to little corn last week, but they didn't have rooms for all the nights we were going to be on the island.

We had dinner one night. OMG, the 4 course filet mignon dinner ($15) and the fish ($10) were spectacular! Absolutely delicious! If we ate there at the beginning of our trip I probably would have eaten there several more times. It is an absolute must.

• Visited November 2012
noplansnoreserve, Manager at The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Everyone at Little Corn Beach and Bungalows "Turned Turtle Restaurant" says a big "Thank You" for your kind words about our food. Everyone here works very hard to provide the absolute best dining experience for both hotel guests and visitors dining with us. We will pass your comments on to all of our staff who will be excited to hear that hard work pays off. Maybe next time, you can stay with us. Hope to see you again on LCI.
Williamsburg, Virginia, United States
“Don't miss this restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I recently spent 6 nights at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. The food at the restaurant was fantastic, the beer was cold, the drinks had ice, and the servers always had a smile. I consider the food inexpensive, which it is compared to resorts in other countries (such as Belize, the Bahamas, the US). I suppose you can eat more cheaply at other places on the island, but I am a big believer in the phrase "you get what you pay for." We were especially impressed with the four course fish dinner (we liked the curry sauce made with coconut milk) and the grass fed filet mignon. The breakfasts were all good and the fish tacos and cheeseburger were standouts for lunch. I think what struck me the most is how many folks from other resorts came to eat here...
I did eat at one other restaurant on the island. It was a local place and the food was fine, but the flies were abundant.
Do yourself a favor and eat at LCBB.

Visited September 2012
Vancouver, Washington
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I, along with our 3 and 5 year old, recently stayed at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow for 8 days. Of those 8 days, we only ate 1 meal at another restaurant. When it came up to eat elsewhere, I had no desire. I feel I can say that I tried everything they had to offer for every meal since there were 4 of us and 3 meals a day. The fantastic meals began to be just as much of a highlight of my trip as the beautiful setting.

My favorite breakfast was eggs benedict with breakfast burrito coming in a close second. For lunch I switched between the hamburger and Cuban grilled cheese. For dinner I had the special almost every night. These range from Cashew pesto chicken to Steak Neptune. My husband's favorite was anything with their creamy red pepper sauce on it. What made it more unique was the starter and dessert. There was a cold cucumber soup that was to die for. My favorite dessert was tres leche.

For those with kids, their go to was pancakes for breakfast, grilled cheese and fries for lunch and they usually shared a surf and turf for dinner, along with chocolate chip cookies throughout the day;). I can’t say enough good things about Little Corn B&B’s restaurant.

• Visited August 2012

Travelers who viewed The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow also viewed

Little Corn Island, Corn Islands

Been to The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow? Share your experiences!