“Don't miss this restaurant!”

The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Turned Turtles casual, romantic, beach front atmosphere is a great place to eat and drink with family, friends or that special someone. Don't miss the opportunity to dine on a secluded beach and experience a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner with no reservations needed. Breakfasts start at only 2.99, Lunch at 4.50 And our dinners include starter, soup or salad, veggies and dessert for as low as 9. You can choose from our healthy options (numerous vegetarian options available) or throw caution to the wind and pamper yourself with our savory sauces and maybe a roasted Coconut cookies. Come by anytime and enjoy one of our delicious specialty drinks like frozen (not blended) margaritas, famous pina coladas, Jeff's Mudhole, Bloody Caesar or refresh yourself with a Shangri La (Tequila, gran Marnier, fresh lime juice and jalepeno). We offer some of the best food, service and value on the island in a remote beach setting. Avoid the tourist crowds and drop in.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I recently spent 6 nights at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow. The food at the restaurant was fantastic, the beer was cold, the drinks had ice, and the servers always had a smile. I consider the food inexpensive, which it is compared to resorts in other countries (such as Belize, the Bahamas, the US). I suppose you can eat more cheaply at other places on the island, but I am a big believer in the phrase "you get what you pay for." We were especially impressed with the four course fish dinner (we liked the curry sauce made with coconut milk) and the grass fed filet mignon. The breakfasts were all good and the fish tacos and cheeseburger were standouts for lunch. I think what struck me the most is how many folks from other resorts came to eat here...
I did eat at one other restaurant on the island. It was a local place and the food was fine, but the flies were abundant.
Do yourself a favor and eat at LCBB.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I, along with our 3 and 5 year old, recently stayed at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow for 8 days. Of those 8 days, we only ate 1 meal at another restaurant. When it came up to eat elsewhere, I had no desire. I feel I can say that I tried everything they had to offer for every meal since there were 4 of us and 3 meals a day. The fantastic meals began to be just as much of a highlight of my trip as the beautiful setting.

My favorite breakfast was eggs benedict with breakfast burrito coming in a close second. For lunch I switched between the hamburger and Cuban grilled cheese. For dinner I had the special almost every night. These range from Cashew pesto chicken to Steak Neptune. My husband's favorite was anything with their creamy red pepper sauce on it. What made it more unique was the starter and dessert. There was a cold cucumber soup that was to die for. My favorite dessert was tres leche.

For those with kids, their go to was pancakes for breakfast, grilled cheese and fries for lunch and they usually shared a surf and turf for dinner, along with chocolate chip cookies throughout the day;). I can’t say enough good things about Little Corn B&B’s restaurant.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Our favorite restaurant on the island, we went there 3 times-once for breakfast and dinner twice! Best snapper we’ve ever had and we live in Florida. Service was impeccable, prices very reasonable. $30 for 2 included a four course meal with drinks. Breakfast burrito and coffee bar were a welcome way to start the day. If you don’t want or need AC, this would’ve been where we stayed on windward side. Beautiful!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Although I didnt stay there, I did spend some time there eating, and hanging out. They have the perfect spot! and have very friendly staff and great breaskfast selection, go for the pancake!

1  Thank Nicole V
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We ate here almost every night. Their 4 course dinners are a great value.

Travelers who viewed The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow also viewed

Little Corn Island, Corn Islands

Been to The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow? Share your experiences!