The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Turned Turtles casual, romantic, beach front atmosphere is a great place to eat and drink with family, friends or that special someone. Don't miss the opportunity to dine on a secluded beach and experience a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner with no reservations needed. Breakfasts start at only 2.99, Lunch at 4.50 And our dinners include starter, soup or salad, veggies and dessert for as low as 9. You can choose from our healthy options (numerous vegetarian options available) or throw caution to the wind and pamper yourself with our savory sauces and maybe a roasted Coconut cookies. Come by anytime and enjoy one of our delicious specialty drinks like frozen (not blended) margaritas, famous pina coladas, Jeff's Mudhole, Bloody Caesar or refresh yourself with a Shangri La (Tequila, gran Marnier, fresh lime juice and jalepeno). We offer some of the best food, service and value on the island in a remote beach setting. Avoid the tourist crowds and drop in.
Vancouver, Washington
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I, along with our 3 and 5 year old, recently stayed at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow for 8 days. Of those 8 days, we only ate 1 meal at another restaurant. When it came up to eat elsewhere, I had no desire. I feel I can say that I tried everything they had to offer for every meal since there were 4 of us and 3 meals a day. The fantastic meals began to be just as much of a highlight of my trip as the beautiful setting.

My favorite breakfast was eggs benedict with breakfast burrito coming in a close second. For lunch I switched between the hamburger and Cuban grilled cheese. For dinner I had the special almost every night. These range from Cashew pesto chicken to Steak Neptune. My husband's favorite was anything with their creamy red pepper sauce on it. What made it more unique was the starter and dessert. There was a cold cucumber soup that was to die for. My favorite dessert was tres leche.

For those with kids, their go to was pancakes for breakfast, grilled cheese and fries for lunch and they usually shared a surf and turf for dinner, along with chocolate chip cookies throughout the day;). I can’t say enough good things about Little Corn B&B’s restaurant.

• Visited August 2012

Sarasota, FL
“Favorite restaurant on the entire island!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2012

Our favorite restaurant on the island, we went there 3 times-once for breakfast and dinner twice! Best snapper we’ve ever had and we live in Florida. Service was impeccable, prices very reasonable. $30 for 2 included a four course meal with drinks. Breakfast burrito and coffee bar were a welcome way to start the day. If you don’t want or need AC, this would’ve been where we stayed on windward side. Beautiful!

Visited September 2012
Exmouth, Australia
“Good food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

Although I didnt stay there, I did spend some time there eating, and hanging out. They have the perfect spot! and have very friendly staff and great breaskfast selection, go for the pancake!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Nicole V
Anza, California
“Delicious and great variety.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2012

We ate here almost every night. Their 4 course dinners are a great value.

Visited June 2012
Montreal, Canada
“Great great food and great cold beer ! Victoria .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

Nothing to dislike. Everything is beyond ones expectations.

Visited April 2012

Travelers who viewed The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow also viewed

Little Corn Island, Corn Islands

Been to The Turned Turtle Restaurant at Little Corn Beach and Bungalow? Share your experiences!