“Impeccable service, delicious food.”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Reservations required for the slow roasted pork. Delicious food, lobster with Cuban sauce was amazing. Quite a bit of food, a little pricier than others, but still well worth it!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We had a great meal here with excellent service. Lobster and conch were both good. Cocktails were yummy.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Have made a point of eating here both times to the island. Would definately go back again. A little higher priced, but excellent food & service.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Went there for the slow cooked pork that needs to be ordered in advanced, it was delicious. The food was on the pricey side comparatively but was worth it. It was one of the best meals I ate on the island. On top of the food the service was excellent. On the night we went there though they didn't have mint, so no mojitos which was unfortunate.

1  Thank C R
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Love the food, I had the lobster tails, my wife had the shrimp and my daughter had the fish......If we ever make it back to Little Corn Island I would consider it a must place to eat