“Great breakfast, and amazing coffee”
Review of Cafe Desideri

Cafe Desideri
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had breakfast here twice and a drink one evening while we stayed on Little Corn. I loved having French Press Coffee (or as I call it at home, plunger coffee). It had been 6 months since I'd had this type of coffee and was in heaven. Thank you! They also made an amazing Vietnamese iced coffee. They also let us hang out one morning playing Yahtzee while waiting for our afternoon boat. I wish I had tried the rest of the food.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

The food, service and atmosphere are great here. This is a great place to grab some lunch and catch up with the outside world via wifi.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I loved the unique food experience at Desideri on Little Corn Island. The food is amazingly fresh and flavorful. My favorite dish is the Lobster! A must try in lobster season. The papaya salad is super refreshing and tastes delicious. The hot baked brownie is super rich and delicious!

1  Thank LUCIA B
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Spicy chicken burrito is a homerun. Lorna, the manager, is the coolest lady on the island. Place is clean, great view, and has wifi. can't beat it at Little Corn.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Really nice place to have dinner or a drink after a day of beach! We loved the bruschetta and the Mexican dish, try also the ribs!