“Dive Little Corn run a safe and reliable shop”

Dive Little Corn - Day Dives
More attraction details
Owner description: Nicaragua’s 1st dive shop established over 15 years ago, and now has developed into a 5* PADI dive center not only taking people diving on the untouched reefs surrounding Little Corn island, but also teaching kids and adults to dive for fun, guide as dive masters and teach as instructors both diving and non diving activities. Our center is fully equipped with all new equipment including tanks, weights, belts, BCD’s, Regulators, masks, fins & snorkels as well as other training and safety equipment. We have 2 specially designed dive pangas taking maximum 10 – 12 people (max 6 fun divers per DM & 4 students per instructor) including staff keeping our training and certified divers separate as much as possible and the groups small and personal.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Dive Little Corn run a safe and reliable shop”
Reviewed January 9, 2011

We spent the christmas vacation on Little Corn island and the staff at Dive Little Corn helped make the trip. Clint, Shel and the rest of the team provide you with great pre-dive briefs and make it easy to do multiple dives during your stay.

Visited December 2010

Asheville, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Couldn't be better...”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

Getting PADI certified with Dive Little Corn was one of the the best parts of our vacation.

I had always assumed that getting certified on a small island in Nicaragua would imply that steps might be skipped or we might be rushed through things, but it couldn't be further from the case. Simon was SUPER thorough, knowledgeable, experienced, and a phenomenal teacher. Malcolm was also a wonderful teacher, working to get his PADI Instructor certification.

The rest of the staff, too, was also everything you'd want in a dive shop and SCUBA training program.

Thanks a million to all of them!!!!

asheville, nc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highly recommended dive experienc”
Reviewed December 7, 2010

These guys are professional, safe, and lots of fun. The education I received during my open water dive course was thorough, useful, and individualized. Staff went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and that we got the most out of our experience. Their love for diving was contagious! I would love to return for more dives with them!

London, United Kingdom
“My favourite dive shop in the world”
Reviewed December 7, 2010

I spent nearly three months on this awesome little island so got a real feel for local life and had an amazing time hanging out with Clint and Shell of Dive Little Corn. The diving was awesome (although I'm still gutted all the hammerheads were too scared to come and play) the facilities are great (if a little basic, but this whole part of the world's a little basic!), the staff are super friendly (and good looking) and the tuition was first rate.

I'd recommend it to anyone and I definitely plan to return.

Denver, Colorado
“Dive with these guys!”
Reviewed December 5, 2010

I was on the island for a few months and over that time I did my Open Water Diver Certification. I got to know the staff really well and they were all really great folks to dive with. They're knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and they just love diving. I highly recommend these guys.