“The best thing on the island!”

Dive Little Corn - Day Dives
More attraction details
Owner description: Nicaragua’s 1st dive shop established over 15 years ago, and now has developed into a 5* PADI dive center not only taking people diving on the untouched reefs surrounding Little Corn island, but also teaching kids and adults to dive for fun, guide as dive masters and teach as instructors both diving and non diving activities. Our center is fully equipped with all new equipment including tanks, weights, belts, BCD’s, Regulators, masks, fins & snorkels as well as other training and safety equipment. We have 2 specially designed dive pangas taking maximum 10 – 12 people (max 6 fun divers per DM & 4 students per instructor) including staff keeping our training and certified divers separate as much as possible and the groups small and personal.
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Awesome people, great price, decent dive sites.

The night dive was INCREDIBLE! One of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Very good dive operation and very nice people to dive with. Dive sites were pretty good and very convenient. Lots of sharks in some places. I do not recomment their Blowing Rock trip. It's a long way out and a longer way back, 1 hour 15 minutes and very bumpy in their small uncomfortable boats. Dive was short as we had to swim up currents and got dropped off far from the dive site so it used a lot of air.

2  Thank TravelAgent34
Reviewed March 10, 2012

We had a great time with DLC, everybody was friendly and fun, but responsible and attentive at the same time. We did our advance, and are extremely grateful with the attention to detail given to us. Clint was great support on the more challenging dives and made us feel safe as we explored new limits on our diving experience. Most dive sites seemed very healthy and we enjoyed incredible visibility. Some sites were affected by strong currents and not as good visibility, but I can only say that dealing with these challenges only helps improve my own diving skills. We had unseasonal bad weather for this time of the year, so now we have a great excuse to go back... like we need one!

2  Thank Krlos D
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Getting my Open Water cert was definitely a highlight of my Nicaragua vacation. Michelle is an outstanding instructor - patient, friendly, and a genuine pleasure to interact with. I was hesitant to get into the water the first time, and am now thinking about when I can go back to do the next course! The dive locations were spectacular with abundant life, and the island is a paradise. The entire staff is friendly, welcoming, and professional - and their love for the underwater world is contagious. Kudos to the team - hope I'm back soon!

2  Thank Nina S
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I had a really nice diving trip with them in LCI. We went to a place where I could see 2 sharks (not dangerous), trumpetfishes... The dives are really not expensive and the staff helps you out in a very nice way.
I forgot my diving license but the looked it up on the internet for me and so I could get a dive any way!
If you want a dive with people who know they way around the nicest dive sites, please go and visit them. Located next to the pier!
They also helped me to find a hotel!

3  Thank AlexBel373