This is a fairly new place on Little Corn. The price is not to bad at about $60.00 a night. The Cabanas are quite roomy. However the cabanas are very close together and you can hear your neighbors doing whatever they happen to be doing. The restaurant on-site is quite good, but a little pricey. But considering most of the stock has to be flown in from Managua, helps justify the high price. The mixed drinks are excellent but very pricey. The coffee was/is terrible. Because it is a small piece of property if there is a party at the bar do not expect to get any sleep. The staff tries very hard to assist you and the owner Scott is a very good host.
Also they have kayaks for rent.
(But please Scott ya gotta do something about the coffee)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Nicaragua - Corn Islands