LCBB is a hotel full of amenities. If you're a person who can't get away from wifi, this is your place. Its quite, clean. But a little expensive. If you want to mingle with the locals and really want to have an island experience, this place is not for you.
They have paddle board and kayak for rent which is always available since the waves are always "nasty" in this side of the island. I rented their paddle board there for only $10/4 hours. We have lots of fun with the board.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die". Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the islands delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Nicaragua - Corn Islands