I didn't meet a single person on the island during my stay who didn't say to me "I wish we were staying at your place. We tried to get a room but they're all booked!" There's a great reason this place books up quickly, it's the best! The bungalows are spacious and nice (the website photos don't do it justice at all. I was pleasantly surprised when we got there!), and the location on the island is superb, just a short walk from town but tucked away so you still get a good amount of privacy. Some of the other accommodations on the island may only be a 15 minute walk or whatever but all the walks are primarily through the center of the island which is all jungle and can be a bit of a bear if it's raining, however this place seemed to be central enough that it wasn't as much of a hike. We tend to try different restaurants for each meal so we get a feel for what's going on and by the end of our trip were eating breakfast, lunch, and dinner at LCBB's Turned Turtle Restaurant. It just couldn't be beat. The food was out of control, the prices were the same as every other spot on the island, and the service was impeccable. After awhile we had no reason to leave our little slice of heaven. We stayed in "Robinson" and highly recommend it for couples. Don't sleep on reserving this place but you'll regret it. You can find cheaper bungalows around the island but they'll be uncomfortable wooden boxes, spend the tiny bit extra because it'll open up a whole new world. Oh, I forgot to mention, LCBB is located on the "windy" side of the island (the east coast) and I can't tell you how much this made a difference as it was never stagnant, hot, and yucky. Plus it kept the mosquitos away and made sleeping really comfortable at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Nicaragua - Corn Islands