There lies a magical place, supreme folks working there, a fantastic restaurant (for anywhere and especially for Nicaragua) just great human and island beauty. If you are on a tight shedule, be aware the boats can shut down to and from the island and you can be stuck, I would be sure to be aware of this while making out a trip plan. I stayed in the least expensive casita and I feel like I had the deal of the century. Can't wait to go back, I'll stay longer than the 4 nights of this trip. The island may be on the edge of great changes, I would advise travelling there sooner than later. The plan (RADD) also can be advantagous for many. I was there to swim, read, eat, drink a little, nap, etc and could not have been in a better place. Other reviews very accurate and have other tips as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Nicaragua - Corn Islands