Little Corn B & B was a tremendous place to end our 3 week vacation in Nicaragua. The setting is beautiful, the staff are outstanding and the food was BEYOND AMAZING. The bungalows are nicely appointed, simple and very clean. The beds are comfortable and when you open your door in the morning to a view of the ocean and coffee on your deck....well I wish I was still there. So what did we do with our 4 kids for a week? We went swimming, played lots of board games, cards and chess. The older boys went diving, snorkeling, baseball on the beach with a stick and a few coconuts and water football (also with coconuts). The food deserves a special mention! Being remote, I am not sure how the staff managed to prepare such delicious meals but they do!! You must go .....taste and see for yourself!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Both Little Corn Beach and Bungalow (LCBB) and Little Corn Island were recently listed in the New York Times #1 Best Selling Travel book, "1000 Places to See Before You Die." Recently, the Travel and Leisure website listed LCBB as 1 of 27 "Best Affordable Island Hotels" in the world. Come and join us on this beautiful remote tropical island. Experience an extraordinarily scenic and unique Caribbean world while stepping back in time. We offer relative comfort while respecting the island's delicate eco system. No cars, motorcycles, golf carts or airport disguise the fact that it is relatively easy to find this paradise. Come and see Little Corn Island before it becomes just another Caribbean island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Little Corn Beach and Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Hotel Little Corn Island
- Little Corn Beach And Bungalow Little Corn Island, Nicaragua - Corn Islands